The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold Welcome to the NEW AffiliateFix.com

Thank you for clarifying that.
I thought a badge is a badge icon. Obviously it's a suitcase icon. :) Who am I to judge the language. I'm just a Dane.:D (actually half danish, but who's counting) :p

You are a verified member. That suitcase next to your avatar demonstrates that you are a verified member.
Thanks a ton K and TJ, I was confused for the 'upgrade account as Normal user' page was popping up when I was checking my profile. Now I got it. Thanks a ton for clarifying

On a serious note though, the verified membership upgrade is (in my suitcase... I mean case :)) free for one year and I must renew it yearly to keep my status - Right? When should I renew (in my case)?... I'm asking because I'll have to decide whether the upgrade is beneficial to me.

On a serious note though, the verified membership upgrade is (in my suitcase... I mean case :)) free for one year and I must renew it yearly to keep my status - Right? When should I renew (in my case)?... I'm asking because I'll have to decide whether the upgrade is beneficial to me.

Yes, the renewal is annual and you will be notified well in advance of the renewal offer.

Also, there are more benefits to an upgraded membership coming. Stay tuned, they'll be pushed out over the coming year.

Yes, the renewal is annual and you will be notified well in advance of the renewal offer.

Also, there are more benefits to an upgraded membership coming. Stay tuned, they'll be pushed out over the coming year.

Good to know. Thanks TJ.

MI
Back