The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Dojo.

Are there ever any discounts or special offer codes for the dojo?

Looking to sign up but with no job to go to and being made redundant soon I am tight with money at the moment...

Are there ever any discounts or special offer codes for the dojo?

Looking to sign up but with no job to go to and being made redundant soon I am tight with money at the moment...

Unfortunately not, no. As it's a low cost lifetime membership we can't really use coupons at this stage.

Some great info in there yeah - really looking forward to ploughing through it all :) plus there is an affiliate program to get others to sign up too ;) so if you fancy it ... Sign up HERE ;) :) :D

Can't sign up?
Went to the signup page.
Clicked next.
Got a big black rectangle. Circle with an X in the middle and it says "Sorry, that page couldn't be found"

No.

First I go to the signup link:
step 1.png
Click the red next button in the bottom right, and...
step 2.png

Are you in a country that ClickBank doesn't do business with? Are you using a proxy? Could your firewall be preventing this?

That's the signup page if I don't have an affiliatefix account already. I tried signing up a new account with a different email and got the same result...
I'm in the US, no proxy, firewall turned off.

A person from a new network from China, Skyped me saying that she couldn't register using Chrome, so she was unable to join.

banners
Back