The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Dojo.

Hi, K!
So is this one time payment when yousomeone is joining Dojo? Or it's mothly payment?

One time payment for lifetime access.
Awesome!
shut_up_and_take_my_money_by_lolikips-d34yx16.png

Would this be usefull for a fresh started cpa guy?
I'm pretty new to all this and realy want to know how to get started and stuff, ive readed already tons of pages. learning everyday, would this be usefull when I already make money or will it be usefull like now when im just a noob?

Would this be usefull for a fresh started cpa guy?
I'm pretty new to all this and realy want to know how to get started and stuff, ive readed already tons of pages. learning everyday, would this be usefull when I already make money or will it be usefull like now when im just a noob?

The DOJO is helpful to everyone at any stage of their development as a marketer. As well, there are a ton of awesome tools in the accompanying AffKit included with your Dojo Membership. AffKit alone is likely at least four times the investment!

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

So it's a one time payment for lifetime membership? Just to be clear. Any promotions running? Always on the look out for discount codes.

MI
Back