The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Dojo.

Is there any other means of payment? I don't think clickbank accepts payment from Nigerians. I am trying to check out but my country is not listed among the countries that clickbank supports

I have another forum account that has Dojo access but I don't remember the password and lost access to the email the account was registered with. What can I do?

I am curious about the Dojo.

It seems like it contains lots of tutorials, tips, walkthroughs, tools, is it all up to date, or are most tutorials/walkthroughs several years old? And are there new material added on a continues basis?

I am curious about the Dojo.

It seems like it contains lots of tutorials, tips, walkthroughs, tools, is it all up to date, or are most tutorials/walkthroughs several years old? And are there new material added on a continues basis?

Old and new alike. Always great and new actionable material being added. The AffKit Tools alone are worth the price.

Hi, I m joining The Dojo because I want to learn more about PPC + Peerfly. But I cannot find those things with step by step. even in the PPC part, there are only few threads there to teach very basic things.
where I can learn like how to set up the landing page for peerfly offers, and what kind of tools can help me to track my campaigns.

Hi, I m joining The Dojo because I want to learn more about PPC + Peerfly. But I cannot find those things with step by step. even in the PPC part, there are only few threads there to teach very basic things.
where I can learn like how to set up the landing page for peerfly offers, and what kind of tools can help me to track my campaigns.

Welcome to the Dojo @Willwu !

Landing Pages in the Dojo - These are just a few, there are plenty more.

How to create a landing page without any coding knowledge.
[Tricks] How To Make LP Using Instapage For FREE
Creating Killer Landing Pages To Promote CPA Offers

Tracking and PPC are all over the community. Try the search function.

Tracking in the Dojo

Voluum - The Ultimate Guide!

How to Install Prosper202
Also, AdsBridge and Thrive trackers have an
abundance of YouTube Videos for their products.

for some reason can't access membership tab, link is Fatal Error
error message "
Script Error
Error establishing a database connection. Please contact site webmaster if this error does not disappear long time"

Thanks for your help

for some reason can't access membership tab, link is Fatal Error
error message "
Script Error
Error establishing a database connection. Please contact site webmaster if this error does not disappear long time"

Thanks for your help
It's an old link to our amember setup thank you.

banners
Back