The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Teespring Last Week Earnings!

chiruraaj

affiliate
I am having a great time selling T-shirts along with my partner. Here is the screenshot of my yesterday's payment. :D
I hope it also inspires some people who are just getting into Teespring. :)

yesterday payment.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is incredible. I'll tell you I have been running many campaigns and I haven't got one conversion. I was excited about TeeSpring, but I can't seem to get either the niche or the target right I guess. I will start a thread with screen shots of the ads. Maybe you can give me some pointers.

It's exciting to see your success with it, very encouraging.

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is incredible. I'll tell you I have been running many campaigns and I haven't got one conversion. I was excited about TeeSpring, but I can't seem to get either the niche or the target right I guess. I will start a thread with screen shots of the ads. Maybe you can give me some pointers.

I am also trying Teespring atm and spended 45$ to get 2 Conversions. I surely think that we can help each other.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am also trying Teespring atm and spended 45$ to get 2 Conversions. I surely think that we can help each other.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey TJ, thanks a lot. I will try to give some pointers for sure. :)

Great!
Are you using Custom Audiences or just interests targeting?

I am just doing interest targeting ATM.

MI
Back