The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Earnings Ever

My traffic is not Adult, although there shouldn't be problems with using adult for making money, I mean I know guys who makes 6 figures like @Graybeard has said.

The reason why I don't like to show my network is because with my traffic only this network seems to work incredibly well, and with all the competition I already have to fight over for traffic I don't want to increase the numbers. Is that so wrong?
If that's so wrong u shouldn't use cloakers, you shouldn't use spytools, you shouldn't use trackers to hide your traffic from networks, Also shouldn't use google(lol)

yes it's been years did have few XX earnings maybe once or twice of $100/month but this is my first XXX figures earnings in one week so i'm very happy :)

The day this came in i ordered fried chicken and a soda (can't drink because I'm breastfeeding but i would have gotten cold beer) and celebrated watching a movie Annabelle LOL

Congrats, I can feel your excitement right from where I am. Those first $$$ always feel awesome.

yes it's been years did have few XX earnings maybe once or twice of $100/month but this is my first XXX figures earnings in one week so i'm very happy :)

The day this came in i ordered fried chicken and a soda (can't drink because I'm breastfeeding but i would have gotten cold beer) and celebrated watching a movie Annabelle LOL
Congratulations!! and continued success.

MI
Back