The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Suggest the best adult affiliate network?

Hey, everyone use this method it will help you get approved go to this link affiliates.crakrevenue.com/ and when you fill the form…dont provide your website just say your method is ”I have a secret method which i combine xvideos + FB by using this method i’m generating lots of leads to my current CPA network.
UNIQUE CLICKS: 800
Sales: 117
Opt-in: ~15%\”

it will help you get accepted 100% i guarantee. hey Learn from the best! right!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been promoting all sites on the Adult Friend Finder network with success since 2002. Recently I also discovered Ashley Madison's affiliate program and looks promising in revenue. Hope that helps.

Hey, everyone use this method it will help you get approved go to this link affiliates.crakrevenue.com/ and when you fill the form…dont provide your website just say your method is ”I have a secret method which i combine xvideos + FB by using this method i’m generating lots of leads to my current CPA network.
UNIQUE CLICKS: 800
Sales: 117
Opt-in: ~15%\”

it will help you get accepted 100% i guarantee. hey Learn from the best! right!

It's lying and it's lame and it's unnecessary.

Depending on the GEO but VPSCash is the best in the Netherlands and Belgium, and the scandinavian geo's

please get in touch for more details

Last edited by a moderator:
We carry plenty of adult offers in our listing.
Please, get in touch with us and we'll give you more details: Skype: Lisa PunxMedia

Last edited:
Hey! YTZ has a lot of single adult offers such as C-Date, Fling and XFlirt! We even have an Adult Smart Link that's doing well with BR, US, DE, MX, CA, PL, IN, BD, FR, AU currently! If you're interested, sign up here!

Hello , i was working with Facebook Pages / Profiles / Instagram with this Netoworks
First is Adverten [Ref Link]
OAsc06b3TkCmX151VrqLaw.png

BUHUcg2_QdiXxVcKQu4neg.png

Second is Mobiteasy (Instant Approval) [Ref Link]
_28Laa-USaC-gtNgwpfm7A.png

Also Crakrevenue [Ref Link]
pNwy0Bg6Rpm_36sW-z24-g.png

This are my Results tryed and Got Paid :affiliatefix::ninja:
Thanks if you will join with my Referal Links :):)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Ari Kasa (@marketking.al) • Instagram photos and videos
if you Need help or have Questions , i would be Happy if we share Ideas / Tips / Secrets for making more Money :)
All of this 3 Networks Replay very fast for any Question on Skype :D

Last edited:
MI
Back