The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Annesoren

Hi everybody,

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on where I can get some one-on-one help with set up? I need to connect my traffic sources and affiliate networks to my tracking tool, and launch a campaign so I get an understanding of the prossess.

My preferred traffic source is not predefined in the tracking tool and neither is the affiliate network. And there are just too man fields and stuff that I simply dont understand. I can keep reading and learning for a few weeks longer, but really need to get moving from the spot I'm stuck at.

Can someone please help out? I can pay.

//Anne

hey @Annesoren .
please check my tutorial about CPA it will help you a lot .
it's video step by step from here: Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]
please if you still can't figure out how to do it i can help you one 2 one no problem at all, and no need to pay me .
save your money and invest in traffic, and share screenshots of your earnings with us in the forum .

hey @Annesoren .
please check my tutorial about CPA it will help you a lot .
it's video step by step from here: Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]
please if you still can't figure out how to do it i can help you one 2 one no problem at all, and no need to pay me .
save your money and invest in traffic, and share screenshots of your earnings with us in the forum .

Thank you. Although this seems to be about setting up landing pages, and I don't need help with that at the moment. I need tech support with the software integrations :oops:

Maybe, if you would specify the tracking tool you want to set up -- someone around here might have experience working with it?

Sure:), I actually have two at the moment. Trackingdesk (free trial) and Voluum. I have been accepted at Mobidea network, and they are predefined with voluum it seems. So I guess that makes it easier. I have the traffic sources Propellerads, PopAds and Tribal Ad Network.

And I have my own domain hosted on Bluehost with 12 subdomains at the moment.

Maybe, if you would specify the tracking tool you want to set up -- someone around here might have experience working with it?

Graybeard, Jan 12, 2018

they are predefined with voluum

About the tracking tool, I would like that you use Bemob if you're willing to spend some time learning first and not spending a lot.
Bemob is free for specific limits, you can use it in small offers and campaigns.
For the traffic source .. normally Mainstream and Social Media are easier to make conversions .. using CPA offer and runnning them through Landing Pages or Popups.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back