The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO is VERY hard (all #1 sites are cheating)

Find top questions, long tail queries and merge them in your answer.

@Sam Malhotra
Nearly correct, instead of "merge them" you must "focus on them"
Look, I came to Affiliate Fix for help to become affiliate professional
In 4 months people here answer all my questions, so I will return often
If nobody answers my questions I don't come to Affiliate Fix
Same with content, if you give consistently good answer people keep using
If you don't have good content people don't use

@Sam Malhotra
If you want to get alot of traffic with SEO?
Get to know customer habits & questions
Know your customer, help and amaze them
Google is just another traffic source

Imho Google Search will be replaced by a more democratic and open-source search engine in the future, like Bitcoin has replaced government currency for many people

Google is not immune to passage of time
Google will fall like all others have fallen

I have explained step-by-step how to do SEO
All technical help is free and online
Google Search Central (formerly Webmasters) | Web SEO Resources
So it's just your opinion without any facts
Not technical explanation

I don't think the question is about how to do SEO but rather how to rank position #1 on page #1.
If you can provide concrete examples of NEW pages you have ranked on page #1 position #1 then we can put this debate to rest.

And please let's not say the "best answer" ranks on top. Not true and i have plenty examples to back that up if need be.

Also the story about "content is king" is a myth. I have a concrete example of a crappy page ranking on page 1 between position 1-3.

Unless anyone can share specific screenshots of NEW pages/sites they have ranked on page 1, position 1 just by following G's webmasters guides, whatever is said here is pure speculation.

Just my 2 cents.

Believe what you want
I'm staying on my journey thread now
You've convinced me --> SEO is really, really difficult
How on earth do all those sites rank top?
They must be cheating

SEO is easy when you really know what your audience wants and how to deliver it. If your content is super relevant and high quality, people will obviously add links to it, and whenever visitors will visit your site, they will share your content if they find it valuable. So quality is the main thing.

Last edited:
Can you explain how SEO is very very very easy?

Tell us one best way to get website rank fast.

Dude, SEO practices are easy for those who know the best techniques by which they could do this task very productively. If you wanna make SEO easy so you need to apply relevant tools like Google Analytics, Moz, SEMrush, and much more.

If you wanna learn the best techniques to rank your website higher and faster so take a look once at this productive article. I hope it will help you.

SEO is easy indeed - in a perfect world. However, we're far from perfect world. With so much competition out there, it has never been harder I'd dare to say.

SEO is never easy man!
If it was easy every website would be no 1 instead its difficult as hell.
Creating Content that is upto standards also providing services..
Creating a speedy website with good amount of keyword in your blog
ON-page SEO, OFF-Page seo- creating backlinks, guest posts, outreach stuff like that
You do all this and still there's no guarantee that'll you'll rank 1.

What's a crappy site that ranks --and for what search?
In general I have seen what you may call 'crap' why is it crap?

I have seen what I see as useless pages for the information I am seeking. However, my searches are usually of a technical nature on a daily basis --not some typical consumer search. Certain domains are preferred sources but none is so solid that I do not use a search engine (DuckDuckGo, Google only as last resort) as my queries are usually 3 technical words with syntax for, how to ... or similar.

So in many of my cases --the question and answer scenario does apply --but that is just me.

Most of the other cases are topical. Commonly, a word and define, to see if that is the correct meaning, usually is ... but again it is really a question --the right word?

Other searches are for a brand or website (domain) unsure of the extension perhaps --here you will find many EMD domain name matches in different extensions (TLDs) usually --but again it is really a question --the right domain?

The other case is a specific or type of product many times with the words cheap, in stock added --again a question.

So, the question and the useful and correct answer is what matters to me --and from what I have seen, most searches.

New websites follow a pattern in Google for years now.
After 2 or 3 weeks;
  • if the website is many pages and has content 'in depth',
  • is generally unique or useful,
  • you will advance to the first 30 results somewhere for some searches
  • and get some traffic.

Then you are pushed back (considerably). If it is just 'negative SEO' your position will probably rise again and then float in a 10 results range.

Sometimes your site is crap and never ranks --been there --experienced that --I need to start over with a new approach and salvage what I can re-purposing or reusing my work that was good and get rid of my 'crap'.

Last edited:
banners
Back