The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

RESOLVED - AFFILIATE TRAFFIC FRAUD! - Is MaxBounty Become a Beginner Killer ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdCombo

ahmed abdrahman

Banned
affiliate
Read the damn TOS and understand it -- you caused this problem yourself then whined about it -- so who is the fool? YOU.
Yes I'm fool to replay to someone seems like a very small kid .. when i try to make the kid understand .. i will be %100 fool .. so pls show this problem to someone bigger than you that can understand pls :)
8.jpg

Anthony.

Affiliate
affiliate
Really guys?

@ahmed abdrahman I can assure you @Graybeard is not "one of them".
This is a professional company you are talking about and they are not "kids" - they have policies, rules you need to obide by. They would not just ban for no reason.

Just wait and see if they reply to solve this issue.

ahmed abdrahman

Banned
affiliate
Really guys?

@ahmed abdrahman I can assure you @Graybeard is not "one of them".
This is a professional company you are talking about and they are not "kids" - they have policies, rules you need to obide by. They would not just ban for no reason.

Just wait and see if they reply to solve this issue.
I think that he said that i'm am a fool also person's dog or cat .. at least i'm a polite man and didn't came down to this such low place .. anyway pls replay t him and see how he replay to me .. I'm %100 professional .. also i didn't said that this company taking about "kids" .. also you can relay on this pls :) .. i think he pass all the lines by saying that i'm a fool
-------------------
9.jpg

--------------------
--------------------
10.jpg

Last edited:
Certified

tyoussef

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
affiliate
PureLander
let's just wait guys, i don't think they will just ban you for no reason.
let's wait and see.

ahmed abdrahman

Banned
affiliate
For everyone who think that maxbounty didn't close my account for no reason .. maybe they closed it by mistake .. otherwise if there any other reason why they didn't repaly or say it even ?! .. i'm here and i'm %100 right .. if anybody see that i'm wrong .. just face me :)

affmarketer101

Affiliate
affiliate
Agreed. I was out of Maxbounty at the first time when I had little experience with Maxbounty. When I have more experience, I can get approved to Maxbounty.

Webtech27

Affiliate
affiliate
Assuming there is no malicious collusion -- someone logging into another person's account is suspicious behavior. There can be a good reason -- a husband and wife or a business partner ...

However, account sharing is usually a TOS violation (of some sort) usually you agree not to disclose your password to another person not on the account ...

I will be offencivo here. Fuck this logic. I used to be hostel and we 300 guys were sharing same WIFI and using same IP as well.

Answer me if among 10 of those 300 guys were using maxbounty and 1 did fraud. Is it good to ban or assume rest 9 are same person? Fuck this logic.. whoever tells this.

Anyone?

Add network should check traffic , lead quality and sources .. if all are compliant then just pay or tell him to go somewhere else. There is not much to hide in this game..

Graybeard

affiliate
If you mean the TOS about sake-keeping of passwords and some prohibition of sharing accounts -- that is standard wording and practice in these agreements.

Adding a user to an account *should* be an option -- pending a review of the other party to the agreement (counter party). "authorized persons" to access that user's account.

However -- I have personally heard some complaints over the years of affiliates (and other *partners*, having their payout address/method/changed without their consent by an a person accessing their account using their password. Whether or not they gave their password to another person is immaterial -- the fact is that it was an act of another person that was unauthorized to use that account. That is the *fucked* up logic here :p

^^Who is now responsible for the payment lost in the above scenario? You will be the one eating the loss -- not the business that gave (granted) you the account. <<< that is a lose-lose situation.

As for transparency in these internet business contracts:

There is misconceived transparency, perhaps ...

• You can shave 5% to 20% of the revenue due in these transactions quite easily -- this is done more than you think. Shaving occurs with the dishonest offer owner (end-seller) and/or the affiliate program/network -- I have seen patterns of this and they are usually only appear periodically.
  • You can hide a lot when you are the owner of the payment transaction.
  • It's called having first count of the money.

The above is just a generalized, hypothetical, statement with no accusation made against any party.

ahmed abdrahman

Banned
affiliate
More than 48 hours with no replay .. dose maxbounty close my account by mistake or there is a reason i don't know .. I want a replay asap to continue build stable business

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI