The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mostafa Adel Khayri

affiliate
Hello affiliatefixers :)
I was wondering if you can suggest a network & Ad networks which support incentive mobile CPI (cost per install) offers, as I think it would be great to start with, I mean, I might go pick an offer with a $1.50/install payout incentive Geo targeted, and go to an ad network to promote it taking around $0.80/install, so I benefit + or - $0.70/install ??

There is something like that, or I'm just dreaming ?? :)

Thank you in advance

Hi Mostafa
Just a little remark for you: offers allowing incent usually pay less than those not allowing it. Be ready to see $0.4-$0.2 per install if your traffic is incentive. Non-incent CPI offers really are high-paying, but you have to meet KPI requirements, which is not an easy thing to do, or you will not get paid.

Hi Mostafa
Just a little remark for you: offers allowing incent usually pay less than those not allowing it. Be ready to see $0.4-$0.2 per install if your traffic is incentive. Non-incent CPI offers really are high-paying, but you have to meet KPI requirements, which is not an easy thing to do, or you will not get paid.
Hi Daria
Thank you fro replying, I saw a lot about KPI's but the only thing i found that it meas Key performance, but how is it measured and what to to about, got no clue, if you could provide me with some info i would be very thankful.

Also, what do you think about smart linking systems for CPI offers, what is the average payout for it ??

Thank you in advance :)

In terms of CPI, KPI is usually about retention rate (RR), or how many users are still active within the app the next 1-2 days. It's rather easy to tell apart incent and non-incent due to retention rate.

Smartlinks also should allow incent. Drive incent on non-incent CPI smartlink, and you'll get punished by your network. Average payouts differ, they depend much on GEO. For example, at WapEmpire it's $5 for Portugal, $0.2 for India and $1.2 for UAE (non-incent CPI smartlink, I don't have any stats on incent).

Last edited:
In terms of CPI, KPI is usually about retention rate (RR), or how many users are still active within the app the next 1-2 days. It's rather easy to tell apart incent and non-incent due to retention rate.

Smartlinks also should allow incent. Drive incent on non-incent CPI smartlink, and you'll get punished by your network. Average payouts differ, they depend much on GEO. For example, at WapEmpire it's $5 for Portugal, $0.2 for India and $1.2 for UAE (non-incent CPI smartlink, I don't have any stats on incent).
You know that's really confusing, I don't even how to rule an incent and non incent offer in the same time, I just pay users to install it, then I want my payout, that's all what I know about, I can manage Geo, daily or monthly cap, or I can give users more cash for a free registration, that's all what I can do.

Then, in wapempire smart linking or normal incentive offers, I can buy traffic without thinking of anything but the geo, daily cap?, or there are much more restrictions or KPIs.

Please advice me of what to do, as I'm kind of feeling lost now, I have been reading articles since long ago and that actually blows my mind.

Thank you ☺️

Incentive CPI offers payouts are very low so it will be always lower than the amount that the traffic network will charge from you to get an install. Anyways you can try CPA Lead, Minimob and Appnext. Good luck.

As we don't work with incentive, you cannot use our smartlink, I'm afraid. Create a thread in Business centre, I'm sure you'll find a network with CPA Smartlink for your traffic type ;)
Now I picked some good offers, and lost the promotion method, as the networks which I'm trying to use to buy app installs are not supporting affiliate link (I should add the original app link), so I was confused about offers and I found it, now I'm confused about how to promote it, That's funny isn't it :D

I'm pretty sure that when I figure a way to promote, all the offers will go away, call me lucky, lol :D

banners
Back