The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Push networks with minimum bots for dating?

axios

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I've recently started working with push-traffic for dating vertical. I currently works with Evadav push-network as a traffic source.
Unfortunatelly, I've noticed that there are a lot of bots here, and the same thing I read very often in several chats/forums.
I'm using only SOI dating offers, that should convert very easily. But for some campaigns I have around 2-3k clicks and zero leads. Or 5k clicks and 1 lead (with 2$ payment for SOI). I have only one campaign with ROI around 0% after some optimization and with some conversions.
Could someone give me advise regarding good push-networks?
I have the list, that I want to test, but I'm not sure if it's correct choise:

1) Exoclick
2) TacoLoco
3) Adsterra
4) Zeropark

Previously I wanna try Propellerads, but they do not accept adult dating offers for promoting.

Few questions:

1) Maybe Evadav is good option also (the same as others), but I need to spend $500-$5000 for collecting black/white lists? And only after that the force be with me?:)

2) Maybe push-traffic is dead?:)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Have you split test your campaign segments like creatives, landers, copy, angles, hooks, triggers, etc.?

What does your tracker tell you about each segment?

I actually runs ads with evadav and they traffic works amazing even for pps offer, have you asked your manager for some whitelist for the geos you running? Probably you running ads and getting those click from sources that are not interested in dating stuff, also, adsterra works good for dating vertical, give it a try

Hi everyone,

I've recently started working with push-traffic for dating vertical. I currently works with Evadav push-network as a traffic source.
Unfortunatelly, I've noticed that there are a lot of bots here, and the same thing I read very often in several chats/forums.
I'm using only SOI dating offers, that should convert very easily. But for some campaigns I have around 2-3k clicks and zero leads. Or 5k clicks and 1 lead (with 2$ payment for SOI). I have only one campaign with ROI around 0% after some optimization and with some conversions.
Could someone give me advise regarding good push-networks?
I have the list, that I want to test, but I'm not sure if it's correct choise:

1) Exoclick
2) TacoLoco
3) Adsterra
4) Zeropark

Previously I wanna try Propellerads, but they do not accept adult dating offers for promoting.

Few questions:

1) Maybe Evadav is good option also (the same as others), but I need to spend $500-$5000 for collecting black/white lists? And only after that the force be with me?:)

2) Maybe push-traffic is dead?:)

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Trafficstars is good for adult dating offers, you will probably get more conversions too since its targeting the right people. I think if you sign up through affiliatefix you get 25% back for deposits up to $500.

Hey! Let me introduce you to Traffic Nomads, a new self-service ad network with its own push traffic. We have our own push userbase (we collect it ourselves), as well as from multiple partners from all over the world. Our PREMIUM traffic sources are tested, which means, they are delivering conversions to other advertisers. This "status" is updated every 2 weeks to ensure quality remains the same.

I invite you to take a look at our website, register and get in touch with our support team for whitelists and targeting suggestions to get exactly what you are looking for. And no... push is not dead. We see lots of advertisers achieving good numbers every day.

Stay safe & good luck!!

Three weeks to evadav to different adults dating is - the impact is very bad. Testing different offers, geo, disable zones with bad traffic - the results still bad.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2021-03-01 в 23.53.01.png
    Снимок экрана 2021-03-01 в 23.53.01.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
"disable zones with bad traffic"
Three weeks to evadav to different adults dating is - the impact is very bad. Testing different offers, geo, disable zones with bad traffic - the results still bad.

I guess you havent ask you manager for a whitelist or black one so you can save the testing money, after that, you only will need to find converting offers or go for low competitive geos, TR-CL-AR-MX are very converting on dating and very low prices....

What?
Don't waste your money on these known bad zones --we will sell to you anyway!
How does that make any sense?

If you know the traffic from a 'ID zone' is bad --you cut them off --and not continue to rip off your customers with known bad traffic.

That aside, I will cut off 'Zones|traffic sources' for reason of non-human or manipulated traffic that exceeds some threshold (like; >22%).

If traffic is real people and does not convert --your funnel is bad or the offer is bad <(for some reason).
The exception might be:
  • GEO or GEO-fenced sub location;
    • US,State,City,zip(postal area).
    • You can even buy GPS traffic if you are location specific like (
    • a restaurant,
    • coffee shop,
    • local specialty retail,
    • etc).
  • Older obsoleted operating systems or browsers;
    • bots often forget to change their fake user-agent strings --like: Chrome 32, Firefox 16
    • Android <6 These may be real but are old POS and the users don't have money to spend;
      maybe some free offer that does not expect some sale conversion might work for these.
All traffic that I have bought has some bots; apart from stealing your ad money; Bots will distort and confuse the hell out of your data. For reason that the number of bots might vary in the traffic flow; your data may not be relative with the same % of bots in each stream analyzed.

I have tested 5 networks and gotten 10% to 70% non human traffic.
If I tested every larger traffic broker --I would go broke or be arguing over refunds all the time.
Good luck.

I have been buying mostly Tier 1 --English speaking traffic. This type of traffic is expensive and makes the most 'bot cash' so maybe in a lower value traffic flow the saturation of bots would be less --not as profitable.

All traffic is not the same Geo or Network-wide.

Last edited:
MI
Back