The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Help for In-page Push ads

hhypolonius

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie, I recently ran an in-page push ad on propellerads, the offer was an mvas offer in the game category, and the geo was Philippines. In the first three days of opening, the number of impressions and click-through rates the ad received was very good. However, on the fourth day, the number of impressions became very small, resulting in very few clicks. So on the fifth day, I moved the campaign to The creative was changed to another one, but the impressions and clicks on the fifth day are still low, can anyone tell me why?
1694788186994.png

1694789252255.png

1694789258872.png

1694789263909.png

1694789270469.png

the number of impressions became very small, resulting in very few clicks.

Most likely bigger competitors decided to raise their bids.

You might consider doing a deeper dive analyzing your competitors with a good intelligence platform like AdPlexity, improving your ad quality, optimizing for relevant keywords, improving your targeting, filtering negative keywords, increasing your budget, and increasing your keyword bid.

Most likely bigger competitors decided to raise their bids.
Might be this ... or 'who knows' category.
I would move on to another network and compare the number of impressions.
Another possibility, if RTB traffic is used; is that advertising networks bid competitively for their traffic also.

I've been eliminating zones in this campaign for the past few days that converted more than three times and twice payout without a single conversion. My bids are always higher than the highest bid in the propellerads traffic table. I saw that the estimated traffic in the propellerads traffic table currently has about 5K clicks, but I can only get very few impressions and clicks.
1694794968212.png

Are you using an FB Page and a traditional landing page to presell the offer? ad>FB Page>lander>conversion page

This issue has come up often recently and in most cases it was a funnel issue.
ad
presell (FB Page, lander)
angle, hook, trigger (copy)
targeting

etc., etc.

Are you using an FB Page and a traditional landing page to presell the offer? ad>FB Page>lander>conversion page

This issue has come up often recently and in most cases it was a funnel issue.
ad
presell (FB Page, lander)
angle, hook, trigger (copy)
targeting

etc., etc.
Currently I am using a direct link. Do you have any suggestions about prelander for this type of game mvas offer?

Hello @hhypolonius
Please note, that your campaign was running through optimization process for the past few days. It means that the system was sending as much traffic to your creatives as it can in order to analyze which creative works best.
In this situation we can suggest you several ways to resolve this:
  • You can create a campaign with new creatives to check their performance, may be they would work better with your offer
  • Also you can try a new format for the same offer(for example classing push istead of in-page push notifications )
  • As an option you can increase a bid on your current campaign to get more traffic on it
In addition you can always contact our support team via support@propellerads.com to check the performance of your current campaign.

banners
Back