The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which networks have many direct Education campaigns?

Natasha Howie

Hello guys,
I'm looking for direct Education CPL campaigns to promote but seems like it's hard to find and contact the direct advertisers so I wonder which networks are doing well in this niche and welcome social and display traffic?
I've recently joined LunaSol Media, Dynu In Media, they have many good campaigns but are not willing to allow newbies to go for a test. The campaigns are mostly said to be sensitive and open for email traffic now. Do you have any recommendation?
Many thanks for the suggestions..

Hi, Natasha.

Sounds like you know what you're looking for, so I would suggest posting this in the Business Centre. That's where network and program reps check for people needing the type of offers they have. You can put a label on it, like Offer Wanted or Looking For.

Then just state exactly what you want and see which company responds. :)

Hello guys,
I'm looking for direct Education CPL campaigns to promote but seems like it's hard to find and contact the direct advertisers so I wonder which networks are doing well in this niche and welcome social and display traffic?
I've recently joined LunaSol Media, Dynu In Media, they have many good campaigns but are not willing to allow newbies to go for a test. The campaigns are mostly said to be sensitive and open for email traffic now. Do you have any recommendation?
Many thanks for the suggestions..
I'm pretty sure I have come across a network like that, but I just can't remember the name, but if you try searching on google you may find it.

Hi, Natasha.

Sounds like you know what you're looking for, so I would suggest posting this in the Business Centre. That's where network and program reps check for people needing the type of offers they have. You can put a label on it, like Offer Wanted or Looking For.

Then just state exactly what you want and see which company responds. :)
That sounds good! Thanks for your recommendation.

Try using a search engine then looking to see if any of the online ed platforms have a ``direct`` affiliate program.
Such a way! I tried to search on google but somehow it doesn't lead me to the right networks with direct or exclusive Edu campaigns like two networks I mentioned above. Just see CPA programs about online courses but I'm looking for CPL degree/colleges campaigns. From the landing pages, it's still hard to find out networks or advertiser as well..

Hello Natasha,
I'm also promoting Education but by email traffic. So I'm excited to learn more about Dynu In Media network. I have heard about them in other forums and can see it is a reliable network with many direct offers. Can you show me some Edu campaigns on their platform?
Still considerating to join them..
Many thanks.

Hello Natasha,
I'm also promoting Education but by email traffic. So I'm excited to learn more about Dynu In Media network. I have heard about them in other forums and can see it is a reliable network with many direct offers. Can you show me some Edu campaigns on their platform?
Still considerating to join them..
Many thanks.
Here you go
1712909521999.png
1712909576804.png

By the way, do you have any names of networks to recommend?

I would say DMS and Maxbounty, let's try reach out to them.
I've been searching for Choose Your Education for a long time and amazingly they have this offer. Are you running this campaign? What's the payment term?

I would say DMS and Maxbounty, let's try reach out to them.
I've been searching for Choose Your Education for a long time and amazingly they have this offer. Are you running this campaign? What's the payment term?
I'm not running this campaign as it requests email only for now but the offer is likely to open for all the emailers to try if you can show the performance or references. The payment term is around NET75 but you can totally trust this network, the payments come to me smoothly and on-time. If delayed or hold off from the advertisers, they will share with you detailed reports or feedbacks..so I would say Dynu In Media is one of my favourite networks now.

banners
Back