Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Proprietary Biophysics Technology In Wellness Offerings

Certified

Ronald Meador

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
Performa XL Wellness Affiliate Program
I am Ronald Meador and my background is in Organic Chemistry and Quantum Biology. Right! So what am I doing here? Well no life stories today. I am going to get right into what can be in it for you.

I am the president of Radiant Skin Sciences. Our brands are Dermagena and Performa-XL.

Some years back we discovered and developed a biophysical delivery system. We recently completed our R&D with some innovations that is going to revolutionize the wellness product industry.

These are topically applied products (in an organic base) that are all drug-free yet with our innovation are highly effective wellness breakthroughs.

Our offerings cover a range of important consumer needs such as infection resistance, a pleasant yet effective means of appetite control, remarkable male and female hormone balancing, skin tissue regeneration and more.

Although each of these is quite valuable for the consumer, our innovation allows us to sell them for very affordable price points and we want to get this out to the public. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

You're joking, right?!

This is a marketing forum and, if I understand you correctly, you are using your introductions thread to solicit our members to buy your skin products?

Is this correct?

If you are here to promote an affiliate program your company may have, follow the instructions below.

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 - 48 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Both profile and listing avatars uploaded.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • You must upload your listing's cover image.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

T J Tutor/Admin

Hi, Ronald. I've seen commercials for at least one of your products. I hadn't heard the term, Quantum Biology before. Interesting.

Are you hoping to attract affiliates to promote your products? If so, as @T J Tutor said, you MUST submit an application to become a vetted and verified vendor then wait until you receive approval and vendor credentials before you can do so.

Meantime, if you have any marketing questions, or need help, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ronald!

I am Ronald Meador and my background is in Organic Chemistry and Quantum Biology. Right! So what am I doing here? Well no life stories today. I am going to get right into what can be in it for you.

I am the president of Radiant Skin Sciences. Our brands are Dermagena and Performa-XL.

Some years back we discovered and developed a biophysical delivery system. We recently completed our R&D with some innovations that is going to revolutionize the wellness product industry.

These are topically applied products (in an organic base) that are all drug-free yet with our innovation are highly effective wellness breakthroughs.

Our offerings cover a range of important consumer needs such as infection resistance, a pleasant yet effective means of appetite control, remarkable male and female hormone balancing, skin tissue regeneration and more.

Although each of these is quite valuable for the consumer, our innovation allows us to sell them for very affordable price points and we want to get this out to the public. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Good introduction :)

MI
Back