The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Need new traffic source in 2021
Know almost nothing about You Tube ads (just 95% irrelevant ads)
Maybe in 2021 will just do You Tube ads?
Really target for customer intent search about product
Customer search --> 'how to trim nostril hair?'
My product --> Nostril hair trimmer video
Is it good strategy?

no not at all its very effective long term strategy, i was talking about free google traffic like SEO but then i see you also mention PPC means paid ads right so, if you have a budget for that no need to ignore in 2021 keep promoting using ppc but add value content display ads that way you can get more exposure to your brand.

Need new traffic source in 2021
Know almost nothing about You Tube ads (just 95% irrelevant ads)
Maybe in 2021 will just do You Tube ads?
Really target for customer intent search about product
Customer search --> 'how to trim nostril hair?'
My product --> Nostril hair trimmer video
Is it good strategy?
Are you shifting away from SEO for 2021?

Combination of organic & paid
  1. Google
  2. You Tube
  3. Facebook
  4. Instagram
  5. Pinterest

Interesting. That's one of my strategies for 2021 as well but doing SEO + Google Ads/Bing Ads. Youtube to some extent. I will follow your journey and hope to be able to learn from you as well.

I think Youtube ads can be hyper targeted if done right. The reason why we believe that 95% of the ads are irrelevant is probably because people setup generic targeting e.g they pick some random channels/videos and through they ads onto them.

Im thinking of starting a youtube channel for reviews in addition to everything else!
Yes --> Good plan !! We can swap tips
Learning with You Tube Creator Academy
Very simple & fun
Only thing I will outsource is to presenters
1 male & 1 female
Man does men clothes, woman does women clothes
4 choices
  1. company sends free clothes to review
  2. buy clothes, review & return for refund
  3. go to store and make video in changing room
  4. looking for this --> virtual clothing software (holy grail --> then videos can be digital, and many other opportunities for video reviews, even viewers send their photo and get virtual review)
Next year I have more money to invest in software

1. company sends free clothes to review
  2. buy clothes, review & return for refund
  3. go to store and make video in changing room
#1 won't work unless you have a very large subscriber base or an established purchase and resale history with the vendor
#2 will be very short term unless it's prearranged --returned and opened box items are a problem.
#3 is a store policy violation unless there is some prior agreement (unlikely)

Clothing is probably not a good item for this --too many 'prior use issues'

Pictures and imagery may work out OK. Overlaying a transparent png on a mpg-4 is not that big of a deal. Open source ffmpg is used (the fabric of the software)

The combination of SEO and PPC is the best.
You should not choose to implement only one of them because they work the best as a combination. SEO results take a longer time to kick, while with PPC, it doesn't take as long. This is because PPC is paid advertising, and everything that's paid appears first.
Still, PPC has to be done right. The safest bet would be hiring someone from #1 PPC Agency in Liverpool - Blaze Media Agency. In this way, PPC will be done right.
It's hard doing some of these things on your own. You need talented experts who know how to make natural and organic-looking content.

Last edited by a moderator:
The digital marketing sector has its own set of highs and lows. Rumors concerning PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns are one of the challenges to deal with. PPC is a crucial component of any digital marketing strategy. It's simple to come across myths when it comes to PPC techniques and trends because of the abundance of information available. If you don't put in the effort to stay focused, SEO won't help you. If you don't use SEO correctly, it might be fatal to your website. Why is that? Because even a minor error might result in your website being penalized and your rating plummeting. PPC is a type of advertisement in which you are given a very short "time window" to get the attention of the buyer. You must carefully plan the action you want your audience to do as a result of that advertisement. PPC is ineffective for an educational facility whose goal is to get students to fill out forms. Instead, you may collect their information and use it to send them a newsletter about a recent admissions opportunity. Concentrate on your PPC target, which will differ from business to business. Keep in mind that PPC should always be an element of your marketing approach, not that it should be your complete marketing strategy.

banners
Back