The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Point me to the right direction

Who's the best PERSON to follow when it comes to CPA Marketing?

• Oliver Kenyon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William Souza

• Other

• Total voters

SirBurgalu

affiliate
Hi there! Thank you admin for approving my request to be part of this amazing community!

How are things going here for you guys? I hope you guys are doing so FINE!

I wanted to learn a bit more about CPA Marketing/Affiliate Marketing but I don't know which course should I take and who to FOLLOW. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, I have a pretty big list, around 450k email subs that came from my business partner's list driven via their businesses in Italy. We're looking to monetize our list in the relevant verticals like Health & Beauty, Wellness, Men Health and Women Health.

P.S.
I'm an experienced Digital Marketer highly focused on Facebook Ads and Influencer Marketing.

I'm happy to learn more

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You will find such an abundance of answers to your questions through out the forums. Just do a some searching.

Well the information its not the problem as you can find it everywhere .The biggest problem i think they are people dont take proper action or they give up too soon . They also want to work half hour per day and to make milions this its not like this .You must to commit like a realjob work hard ,invest etc

Well the information its not the problem as you can find it everywhere .

I think this is partially correct. At the pace things change these days, one needs a community of people to find some of the more critical current information. Many of our vendors and members provide such critical info. The social channels have been changing daily over the past year and they definitely require absolute current info to push on with successful campaigns and this info is not as readily available as you suggest.

The biggest problem i think they are people dont take proper action or they give up too soon . They also want to work half hour per day and to make milions this its not like this .You must to commit like a realjob work hard ,invest etc

RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!!!

Only 10% of what people say will be useful to you. You need to listen and sort out what is really useful ;)
What I have found in Internet marketing is its fluid nature. Over and over it's adapt or die time.
What worked last year may not work well this year ...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hey! You should follow people, who explain things in a way that you best precept them. Because teaching/mentoring/giving an advice is not an easy process and people learn in different ways, different methods. It's best to do a lot of research - follow the history of CPA, how it evolved through time so you could get an impression of what the method is about. But focus on the new things in this field, as people mentioned before me - online promotion is a fast-growing and quickly changing field, with new trends appearing often. Once you acquired knowledge on the subject, it's important to not stop there - not everything will work specifically for your needs. You should determinate what will and focus on it, but don't stop searching and reading, and learning, as that's what will make you successful :)

Hi there! Thank you admin for approving my request to be part of this amazing community!

How are things going here for you guys? I hope you guys are doing so FINE!

I wanted to learn a bit more about CPA Marketing/Affiliate Marketing but I don't know which course should I take and who to FOLLOW. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, I have a pretty big list, around 450k email subs that came from my business partner's list driven via their businesses in Italy. We're looking to monetize our list in the relevant verticals like Health & Beauty, Wellness, Men Health and Women Health.

P.S.
I'm an experienced Digital Marketer highly focused on Facebook Ads and Influencer Marketing.

I'm happy to learn more
Hi there and welcome here!

As you can see from the number of comments, you'll never face information deprivation :). It's getting really overwhelming so the only option left is just to start moving and then get reoriented in real time as in Google Navigator :)

MI
Back