The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New guy trying out CPA marketing

Bajambo45

affiliate
Hello everyone, I'm Mark. I've been looking into affiliate marketing for a few years now, and recently pulled the trigger to take some action. I wasn't too sure where to start so I started promoting sweepstakes CPA offers from a few different networks on Pinterest, mostly just to get started and begin learning. However working in a motorcycle gear/ camping/ travel niche would be something Id really enjoy (at least I would think) or something fitness related perhaps, I have a lot to learn.

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to you too

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

However working in a motorcycle gear/ camping/ travel niche would be something Id really enjoy (at least I would think) or something fitness related perhaps, I have a lot to learn.
  • affiliate for e-commerce site motorcycle gear/ camping/
  • travel niche air travel/ticket booking maybe? CPL (leads)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Very productive niches worldwide. Let us know what you need in each step so we can help you get it done!

Glad to be here,
Is there resources for working in the sweepstakes vertical I could at for better info?

eventually Id like to choose a niche I'm more interested in and set up a site (wordpress?) with a domain and possibly set up with amazon affiliates, any resources on that would be interesting as well.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome and good luck in your journey .Can i know if you promote the offers throught paid or free traffic ? Thanks

Hello Bajambo45,

great to have you on board for the ride! If you ever decide to try your hand in the gaming vertical, I hope we'll be able to cooperate!

Have you tried contacting the direct advertiser of your niche(same motorcycle store), if you like traffic from Pinterest, you should easily succeed with traffic from Tiktok.
True it's a video format there, but the audience is more interested.

banners
Back