The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

please .. what is the best spy tool for facebook compaigns ??

Hi, you can check us on MagicAdz, we are a Facebook spy tool built for affiliates, with all the features you might need and want. With 1 simple click, you can filter affiliate ads, ecommerce ads, and search wherever you want.

You can use our promo code affiliatefix to save $50 every month from our monthly subscription (down to $249).

Last edited:
Hi,
Please I hope this offer of $50 discount is still valid. I haven't used a spy tool before. But if this tool was designed specifically for Facebook ads, then it's worth the trial.

Hi, you can check us on MagicAdz, we are a Facebook spy tool built for affiliates, with all the features you might need and want. With 1 simple click, you can filter affiliate ads, ecommerce ads, and search wherever you want.

We have a 14-days trial, and you can use our promo code affiliatefix to save $50 every month from our monthly subscription (down to $249).

Hi MagicAdz, great to meet you here! I just checked, but there is no 14-Day trial. The checkout page says:

MagicAdz Monthly Subscription $299.00 for each month. Access to MagicAdz is granted to only to approved users. If your account is not approved your account will be refunded immediately. If not satisfied, you can contact us within the first 3 days for a full refund, no questions asked.

Where can we find the 14-Day trial?

Hi guys,

We removed our trial since when we wrote the above reply, sorry for the confusion (this has been already updated in our business page here.

The discount of course is still valid and provides you with a $50 monthly discount, and we indeed are collect Facebook ads, which you can quickly filter for affiliate ads, their verticals, see and download pre-landers (including cloaked ones), and see the affiliate offer.

Of course we'd be glad to answer any other questions you guys might have. :)

Hi guys,

We removed our trial since when we wrote the above reply, sorry for the confusion (this has been already updated in our business page here.

The discount of course is still valid and provides you with a $50 monthly discount, and we indeed are collect Facebook ads, which you can quickly filter for affiliate ads, their verticals, see and download pre-landers (including cloaked ones), and see the affiliate offer.

Of course we'd be glad to answer any other questions you guys might have. :)
I registered to create an account with you guys since June 30th and up until now, I have not received an email confirming approval. Please what do I need to do next?

banners
Back