The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What are the best facebook ads spy software?

omgisFREDy

Hi guys, I'm looking for a complete ad spying tool, where I can see the creatives, the copys, etc.

If any member has already used any tool, share your experience.

Of the tools I researched, I was interested in two: Adheart and Adspy, has anyone used them?

I'm considering using it, but I received a recommendation about Adheart which I think is very good too and the advantage is half the price, I'll research more before making the decision and then I'll share my experience, thanks for the answer brother!

I have heard from other people that PowerAdSpy and AdeEspresso are pretty good for this, but I haven't used them yet myself so can't confirm but I guess you can try and see if they give you enough insights.

I have heard from other people that PowerAdSpy and AdeEspresso are pretty good for this, but I haven't used them yet myself so can't confirm but I guess you can try and see if they give you enough insights.
I decided on adheart, I'm going to subscribe tomorrow, I found the price affordable (51 USD/mo) if I don't have a nice experience I'm going to migrate to adspy, I believe that adheart will already supply what I need, I'm taking this spy to modeling the top affiliates and using reverseip to know which products they are promoting, modeling can be a great strategy in my case since I'm at the beginning of the journey.

Hey @omgisFREDy
I recommend PowerAdspy, AdFlex, Bigspy. I've used these and they are better than other tools in my opinion.
Thanks for sharing!
My nana told me "You betta shop around" :affiliatefix:
Buyers beware!!!

That is why reviews and shopping around is so important!
Getting recommendations from mentors. Wisdom is the principal thing!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 26
thats nice question and nice post! Using Facebook ad spying software can help you understand which ad campaigns are working for other businesses. The best programs of this type allow you to view ads that are shown to users in different countries and analyze their effectiveness. You can refer topaycom reviews which is one such tool. It provides the ability to view advertisements so that you can get ideas for your own strategy. This tool can be useful for creating effective advertising strategies based on successful examples of other companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook ads library. It's free to use. Look for ads that have been running for at least 6 months. Someone wouldn't pay for ads for 6 months if it weren't profitable.

MI
Back