Official Spy Hero

raulspain

Service Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
Spy Hero
raulspain submitted a new resource:

Spy Hero - A Spy Tool made for affiliates, by affiliates

Spy Hero is the best Spy tool for Affiliate Marketers.

Tap into all the most profitable campaigns with one click.

Spy Hero collects and organizes all the most profitable campaigns currently running online and gives you the power to analyze them piece by piece.

With one click, you can see what is working on each traffic source. See the most profitable ads, landers, offers, etc.

Screen-Shot-2022-11-28-at-12.48.56-PM.png

Read more about this resource...

I've seen this before, does it really work. Sorry for asking but I have purchased a lot of so called programs to help make money and none of them worked. Please let me know.

Thanks

I've seen this before, does it really work. Sorry for asking but I have purchased a lot of so called programs to help make money and none of them worked. Please let me know.

Thanks

Hey Blake, thanks for your comment. At the end of the day Spy Hero is a tool, so yes, it will work if you use it correctly to model successful ads, then run your own ads and test.

Like any other tool, if you don't use it (or don't use it correctly) it most likely won't work for you, but we have heard directly from customers who are using it that they were able to find info that resulted in campaigns that made them over 1k/day for several weeks straight, so the info inside is solid.

Whereas there is no way to know how much money an ad is making, if a specific ad has been running for several days, it is likely to be profitable, as otherwise the owner would have stopped it (unless he/she enjoys losing money every single day), so you can check the ads that have been running the longest.

There are also a ton of reports (top creatives, top ad copy, top offers, top affiliates...) where you can see what is working right now.

Spy Hero offers a 14 day free trial, so you can give it a try and see if you find the information it provides useful.

MI
Back