The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please help me out with landing page traffic

hardeepmalik

affiliate
hey,
I am newbie in online marketing and have created my first landing page with get response free trail for 30 days. This is the landing page weightlosshnh. gr8. com
(with no spaces in between)

But I choose to attract free visitors as I don't have any money yet to invest in. What should I do to get free visitors on my landing page?

Free traffic sucks! It is not targeted, you cannot track it, and therefore is not ever going to produce the way you expect it to. Save up some money and buy quality traffic.

Free traffic takes many months to develop and the only reliable source is the SE's and the social platforms. So if you insist on free, then get busy generating high quality content on your site and give up on a landing page. Update the content at least three times a week, and make sure it is high quality content and highly relevant to the site and visitors you expect to get.

Do the exact same thing on the social platforms. This is the only way to develop a reasonably well suited free traffic funnel. It will take many months to build up and you can never quit developing content.

This does not ever work on landing pages!

hey,
I am newbie in online marketing and have created my first landing page with get response free trail for 30 days. This is the landing page weightlosshnh. gr8. com
(with no spaces in between)

But I choose to attract free visitors as I don't have any money yet to invest in. What should I do to get free visitors on my landing page?
if you are not interested to invest your money then no problem but in that case you need to invest your time.i wish want to say that there are two types that you can choose for promotion one is by investing amount for promotion on various digital media ex.google adwords .second one is you can use SEO with the help of that can as well perform digital marketing but for that you need to crate so many back-links to promote your website.

You could always give arbitrage a try wherein you can act as a middleman. I believe Fiverr is a good start for you since you are struggling to get traffic to your LP.

One needs to study PPC well and then go for coupons that are offered by PPC networks like Adwords, Facebook ads, Bing ads, etc. It is better to know all the platforms before one goes full fledge. Once you get the hang of it, you can also split test ads for optimum results.

banners
Back