The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Phishing warning on my landing page?!

Hartgeldstricher

affiliate
Hi all,

I just checked one of my landingpages and I suddenly got this.

Why am I seeing this and how can I prevent that?

I'm pretty sure that there is no malicious code on the landing page or something else..

The other landing pages on the same domain are fine. Just this one gets the warning.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-04 um 14.30.16.png

Last edited:
test is in an other Domain name and see if it show that or not .
if it still shows that means the domain names is spammed .
if not then check the JS files and clean them .
also make sure there is no such words in your landing page like "scam and phishing words".
good luck

test is in an other Domain name and see if it show that or not .
if it still shows that means the domain names is spammed .
if not then check the JS files and clean them .
also make sure there is no such words in your landing page like "scam and phishing words".
good luck

Thanks tyoussef!

So I uploaded the LP to another domain and there is no warning.
JS is all cleaned up and the words are basically the same like on my other landing pages.

What does that mean now?

1. Other Landing pages on the domain with the warning are still working
2. affected landing page is working on another domain

I am confused.

If you ripped the page from someone else there can be encrypted code that you do not know about causing this warning.

It is not in English, so I cannot read the text. Does it say from whom the warning is from?

As of February, Google started issuing messages like this for sites that collect information when there is no SSL certificate. They haven't indexed all sites yet with that part of their new algo, so, your other sites may follow. It's very important to get SSL on any sites requesting personal information and/or requiring login's these days. I'm in the process of SSL installs on all of mine this month.

If you ripped the page from someone else there can be encrypted code that you do not know about causing this warning.

It is not in English, so I cannot read the text. Does it say from whom the warning is from?

As of February, Google started issuing messages like this for sites that collect information when there is no SSL certificate. They haven't indexed all sites yet with that part of their new algo, so, your other sites may follow. It's very important to get SSL on any sites requesting personal information and/or requiring login's these days. I'm in the process of SSL installs on all of mine this month.

But not for regular 'ol landers without login or direct payment options, correct? Say you have a domain solely for email or redirect?

I dont understand the techy side of SSL installs all that well. When I buy domains I usually get free SSL included. And it's function. Don't know much else

But not for regular 'ol landers without login or direct payment options, correct? Say you have a domain solely for email or redirect?

I dont understand the techy side of SSL installs all that well. When I buy domains I usually get free SSL included. And it's function. Don't know much else

Did you rip the landing page from somewhere?

What does the warning say in English?

What does that mean now?
The Domain name is spammed .
you have already Hosted some bad landing page , or some one before you hasted it there .
and it has been recognized as a virus by some browsers .
if you notice the landing page will work fine in some browsers .
but it will not work in others .
that's why People who promote Antivirus offers they keep changing there Domain names from time to time for no reason :) .
i don't know if you understand or not .
but i have Given you the clue :)
Good luck .

There is definetively no malicious code. All files have been cleaned and the jquery libraries are from the official website.

So I will just go with a new domain now and get SSL for it :)

Thanks for your replies!

So what's the difference between a free SSL and paid ones? Dont get it :oops:
For simple blogs and simple landing pages let's encrypt is too much and on top of that is FREE. I use it on many sites, never had issues ;)

Paid SSL is good if you wanna establish your brand, big business not for blogs or landing pages ffs.
That's just my opinion :D

For simple blogs and simple landing pages let's encrypt is too much and on top of that is FREE. I use it on many sites, never had issues ;)

Paid SSL is good if you wanna establish your brand, big business not for blogs or landing pages ffs.
That's just my opinion :D

You confused-a-cat ... meaou :p

You say Lets Encrypt "is too much" and on top of that it's FREE ? :confused: Lost me there. Too much, as it it may have a negative impact of page performance... or just a simple typo?

You say Lets Encrypt "is too much" and on top of that it's FREE ? :confused: Lost me there. Too much, as it it may have a negative impact of page performance... or just a simple typo?

It will have a positive impact on your site(s). It's not too much. It's a good thing!

Either EV (Extended Validation) or OV (Organization Validation) are needed for any sites with saved passwords and logins, transactions requiring payment information, eCommerce, etc.

HA ha ha too much, means more than you need from an FREE SSL. IT'S GOOD THING!

Okidoo! :p

'Cos this really is a different game to what I'm used to. And as a newb, I get it, then I dont, then I get it, then I dont again :eek: - thing is, I know I'm made for this.

Thanks guys

Okidoo! :p

'Cos this really is a different game to what I'm used to. And as a newb, I get it, then I dont, then I get it, then I dont again :eek: - thing is, I know I'm made for this.

Thanks guys

Absolutely correct! That's it in a nutshell. It never ends, no matter our levels achieved. We always encounter more stuff to learn everyday. It isn't daunting, just part of the business. Knowing your made for this means your happy about the challenges and you will meet them head on and conquer them. Then the next ones come along to conquer, and so on...

Keep it going! Keep on truckin'!

MI
Back