The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
m still new here.
Don't have the best writing skills but I will try to do it interesting.

Few months ago I started to promote an Onlin

:)Hey everyone, I am still new here.
Don't have the best writing skills but I will try to do it interesting.

Few months ago I started to promote an Online Immigration Services to Canada website.
As some of you know I really prefer in-house affiliate program and less networks, because that way it's more personal more supportive and more money to be honest.

Anyway, I was pretty new in that world of affiliate marketing, and the affiliate manager was super supportive, very cool guy.
I started slow, and low budget and after one month I got paid about €1000.
Once I realized that I got into an amazing niche that not a lot of affiliates are into, I doubled my budget scale up my campaigns - in return I managed to earn more than double in the month after.

Let me show you the payments that I got in the last 4 months.

dfdfli.png

So, yeah.
I am very happy with the results, planning on do some more scaling and to promote this offer for more time and in more ways.

I don't mind to share it with you guys, because I actually learned so much from this form, and now after 4 months I have some time, so decided that "Why The Hell Not??!!"
Besides that, this company not accepting everyone.

Anywhy, I am pump to share this with you, I am not braging or something just want to help other from what I managed to learn, and maybe even get the help of you guys to scale it up even more!

o_O
Which country are you getting the most conversions from?

Which country are you getting the most conversions from?
I guess can't tell you exactly - but you know what- I will tell you anyway.
In general Eric, the affiliate manager share with me the Top Converting Countries:
And I target only those countries.
THe following countries works best:
The Bahamas
United State
France
Italy
South Africa
Norway
Ireland
Poland
Australia
New Zealand

And some more.

Why dont you try Native Ads for these GEO and get conversions?
Native Bill – Native Ad Network – The Cheapest Traffic in the World

World's cheapest yet genuine traffic
Because there is a lot of companies that offer good native ads, I just don't know with who I should start work.

But I am thinking about it.
Just don't know who to choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @ProMunch! Congrats on your success! If you have any remnant traffic, don't forget to redirect it to a smart link. It can increase your bottom margin by 10%. YTZ actually specializes in Smart Links, so HMU if you're in the need for one!

Hi, @Promuch, i have test this offer, but leads most of declined, and other 0.00 € commissions!

Oh nice!

You probably didn’t notice but they pay for sale that they manage to generate from your leads.

The results will come you just need to know which audience to target.

Besides that, this guys have 3 call centers around the world and from what I experiencing they pretty good.

My lead to sale rate is every 20-30 leads I have a sale - and the commissions are very high so it’s turn out to be pretty good

Hi ProMuch,

So you are saying that however you need to invest amount of money before starting with these guys ?

And if you dont drive traffic you loose all your money ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys!
I need your help!

I want to start use tracking platform.
I am debating between AdsBridge and Voluum.

I opened an account in both, but in Adsbridge I am on the free trial and with voluum I am just at the Demo.

Anyway, I am really confused because I never used one, and I think it's time for me to do it.
Not sure how to set up a campaign there, tried at AdsBridge and I think I am pretty lost. Lol

I will be happy to get any help regarding that.

@Zach AdsBridge
@voluum

banners
Back