The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
Hey Guys!
I need your help!

I want to start use tracking platform.
I am debating between AdsBridge and Voluum.

I opened an account in both, but in Adsbridge I am on the free trial and with voluum I am just at the Demo.

Anyway, I am really confused because I never used one, and I think it's time for me to do it.
Not sure how to set up a campaign there, tried at AdsBridge and I think I am pretty lost. Lol

I will be happy to get any help regarding that.

@Zach AdsBridge
@voluum

You might find these helpful:

https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/voluum-the-ultimate-guide.9419/
https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/question-about-multiple-geos-voluum.144118/#post-543385
Adsbridge Review - Complete Tutorial Guide - Servando Silva (Servando is one of our mods)

There are also many trackers in our Resources section, some with free accounts or free trials.

Hi ProMunch,
Did you use the Directlink URLS to promote? or your general affiliate link to promote?
Actually I don't know how to create the Directlink.

I used my general link, didn't used direct link, but I am going to create my own LP now so that I will get more effective .
As many people promote this domain itscanadatime.com on Facebook there are no problems? I thought facebook ad account would be banned when so many promote one domain.

HI, i have received almost 300 leads, 50 approves already, but why there is still no sale? Since they only accept Credit card payment, is it possible that they send my register customers a quick link to finish the payment? Then there is not associated with me anymore. :ninja:

HI, i have received almost 300 leads, 50 approves already, but why there is still no sale? Since they only accept Credit card payment, is it possible that they send my register customers a quick link to finish the payment? Then there is not associated with me anymore. :ninja:
I didn’t completely understand your question, so I guess it will be better for you to ask the Affiliate Manager, or just re-ask your question.

UPDATE

Hi guys!
Just wanted to share with you my earnings on Feb 18, and what I got till today.
The earnings this month was a bit low (relatively) I am still happy with the results.

Want to start scale it up with serious actions, like using more traffic sources for now thinking of Adwords, and bing maybe, plus to create 1 or two landing page. It's in the process, I will share with you once it will be ready and will be happy for some help and tips.

Attaching the earnings image:

2wceiio.png

This is really really inspirational!

I have started and closed down many offline businesses resulting in huge net negative figure in my bank accounts. Guess it's time for me to seriously study and execute online businesses.

Keep it up and looking forward to read more of your future successes! :)

banners
Back