The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TravelingAffiliate

:)Hey everyone, I am still new here.
Don't have the best writing skills but I will try to do it interesting.

Few months ago I started to promote an Online Immigration Services to Canada website.
As some of you know I really prefer in-house affiliate program and less networks, because that way it's more personal more supportive and more money to be honest.

Anyway, I was pretty new in that world of affiliate marketing, and the affiliate manager was super supportive, very cool guy.
I started slow, and low budget and after one month I got paid about €1000.
Once I realized that I got into an amazing niche that not a lot of affiliates are into, I doubled my budget scale up my campaigns - in return I managed to earn more than double in the month after.

Let me show you the payments that I got in the last 4 months.

dfdfli.png

So, yeah.
I am very happy with the results, planning on do some more scaling and to promote this offer for more time and in more ways.

I don't mind to share it with you guys, because I actually learned so much from this form, and now after 4 months I have some time, so decided that "Why The Hell Not??!!"
Besides that, this company not accepting everyone.

Anywhy, I am pump to share this with you, I am not braging or something just want to help other from what I managed to learn, and maybe even get the help of you guys to scale it up even more!

o_O

Congrats, success has never been easy.

I have a question, what mind set or who's your favorite learning role?

Hey thanks man.
I guess in general, I really support in actions.
I am an overthinking kind of person, so it was hard for me to just start.

But eventually I did it.
So the one thing I think built my mind set, is JUST DO!
Of course, don't skip on learning some things before but the best you can do for your self is DO.
I can safely say that I learned a lot by doing, things that comes up a long the why can rise the right question and that why you can learn a lot.

Hey ProMunch

That's pretty solid results, big thumbs up!

What type of offer was it you were promoting and what type of traffic source? (PPC, social, native?).

No need to disclose exact details, of course ;)

The offer is in-house offer of a Company cald ItsCanadaTime, I don’t mind to share the name, they accept and work with serious people only. :)

Regarding the traffic I can say that I am using social(paid) and ppc I am planning to start Nativ as well.

Fantastic results - congrats! Would you mind explaining what you meant when you said "As some of you know I really prefer in-house affiliate program and less networks, because that way it's more personal more supportive and more money to be honest." What exactly are in-house programs - and how does one find them? Thanks for clarifying.

Fantastic results - congrats! Would you mind explaining what you meant when you said "As some of you know I really prefer in-house affiliate program and less networks, because that way it's more personal more supportive and more money to be honest." What exactly are in-house programs - and how does one find them? Thanks for clarifying.

Hey.
So In-house programs, is companies/websites/products that runs their own affiliate program, and not an offer that I found in Affiliate Network.

You can find those by just do some rescarch on a niche you thinking to promote

Thank you for your input. I think this is an excellent approach for someone to consider. I'm assuming you would need a website devoted to the specific niche/product/service prior to submitting an application. Is this what you did? Otherwise, how would you qualify in order to be accepted?

Thank you for your input. I think this is an excellent approach for someone to consider. I'm assuming you would need a website devoted to the specific niche/product/service prior to submitting an application. Is this what you did? Otherwise, how would you qualify in order to be accepted?

To be honest I just learned a lot about social media traffic and I kind of mastered it.
I guess I still have a lot to learn but I am learning while doing.

In the beginning, I didn't have a website, to be honest, I am just creating one now.
Regarding the approach, I guess the affiliate manager of this program just liked that I was very motivated to succeed, and I was pretty stubborn.
He approved me and now we here.

Hi ProMunch,

I just went to the itscanadatime . com web site to see what it is all about and it is a very slow loading site..

Is it always like that..?

Thanks

Hi ProMunch,

I just went to the itscanadatime . com web site to see what it is all about and it is a very slow loading site..

Is it always like that..?

Thanks

Never had a problem with that from my side.
But I can talk with the Marketing Manager and let him know, those guys are very responsive for things like that.

banners
Back