The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
I
Hey Guys!
I need your help!

I want to start use tracking platform.
I am debating between AdsBridge and Voluum.

I opened an account in both, but in Adsbridge I am on the free trial and with voluum I am just at the Demo.

Anyway, I am really confused because I never used one, and I think it's time for me to do it.
Not sure how to set up a campaign there, tried at AdsBridge and I think I am pretty lost. Lol

I will be happy to get any help regarding that.

@Zach AdsBridge
@voluum
This has always been a debate. I have been recommended both so I dont know, you should make a thread about it. Adsbridges come with LP's, while Voluum is apparently the best tracker. Both are good solution.

Hi, I'd like to ask you for help as me and my team just started with beta version of our website. By copying your cold email here you will get feedback on how unique it is (comparing to other CM offers).
I will be very grateful for any feedback. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'd like to ask you for help as me and my team just started with beta version of our website - coldmail.ai. By copying your cold email here you will get feedback on how unique it is (comparing to other CM offers).
I will be very grateful for any feedback. Thanks a lot!

Sorry, I didn't completely understood what do you mean.
But I will be happy to help.
Please explain again

Sorry, I didn't completely understood what do you mean.
But I will be happy to help.
Please explain again
I just wanted to ask you to visit our new platform - it's a beta version, we are trying to create a website which will help to check your cold emails, their correctness and uniqueness. And I wanted to hear your feedback about this site, beause we still work on it :)

I just wanted to ask you to visit our new platform - it's a beta version, we are trying to create a website which will help to check your cold emails, their correctness and uniqueness. And I wanted to hear your feedback about this site, beause we still work on it :)

Sure, no problem
I will do it

Very interesting! Kind of reminds me of a Blue Ocean strategy -- instead of competing with everyone else, go find a "Blue Ocean" where there is less competition and you can dominate. Thanks for sharing!

Big Fish in a small pond only works until the feeder fish and the frogs are gone -- then it is bugs left in the waters.

Offering optimal value propositions to underserved markets is where the money is today -- AirBNB is a very good example ;)

Yeah.
Liked that.

I will tell you what I think...
I think that this niche are still new, it is in the Services vertical or maybe even could get into Travel, but regarding immigration, and specifically to Canada - it's still new.
Big market - and if I will do it right I am sure I will be able to scale it more.
Soon I am about to create some Landing page that will be a funnel that will lead the user to engagement.

What I can say is that now I want to start explore other niches and offers that will increase the income.
So I am not going to relay on one thing here, I think that the sense of euphoria is dangerous in this case.

:)Hey everyone, I am still new here.
Don't have the best writing skills but I will try to do it interesting.

Few months ago I started to promote an Online Immigration Services to Canada website.
As some of you know I really prefer in-house affiliate program and less networks, because that way it's more personal more supportive and more money to be honest.

Anyway, I was pretty new in that world of affiliate marketing, and the affiliate manager was super supportive, very cool guy.
I started slow, and low budget and after one month I got paid about €1000.
Once I realized that I got into an amazing niche that not a lot of affiliates are into, I doubled my budget scale up my campaigns - in return I managed to earn more than double in the month after.

Let me show you the payments that I got in the last 4 months.

dfdfli.png

So, yeah.
I am very happy with the results, planning on do some more scaling and to promote this offer for more time and in more ways.

I don't mind to share it with you guys, because I actually learned so much from this form, and now after 4 months I have some time, so decided that "Why The Hell Not??!!"
Besides that, this company not accepting everyone.

Anywhy, I am pump to share this with you, I am not braging or something just want to help other from what I managed to learn, and maybe even get the help of you guys to scale it up even more!

o_O
That's incredible! Thanks for sharing!

MI
Back