The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Thanks a lot.
Your kind words are something inspirational for me, so thank you.
I will keep updating my post here for some more details about all my ItsCanadaTime campaigns and more.

Hope to keep learning, cause I am far from being expert, and of course, hope to keep inspiring.

This is really really inspirational!

I have started and closed down many offline businesses resulting in huge net negative figure in my bank accounts. Guess it's time for me to seriously study and execute online businesses.

Keep it up and looking forward to read more of your future successes! :)
Thanks a lot.
Your kind words are something inspirational for me, so thank you.
I will keep updating my post here for some more details about all my ItsCanadaTime campaigns and more.

Hope to keep learning, cause I am far from being expert, and of course, hope to keep inspiring.

I am waiting for the reports.
But as far as I can see it, the ROI is positive, with a pretty good profitability.

From the beginning of the month I invested about $2500, and till today I earned about $6000-7000 hopefully I will get to 10K.

I am waiting for the reports.
But as far as I can see it, the ROI is positive, with a pretty good profitability.

From the beginning of the month I invested about $2500, and till today I earned about $6000-7000 hopefully I will get to 10K.

Hello, thanks for the inspiration, likely i will follow your method :) :)..., but can i ask you ? can you take screenshot in your Commission section ? Thank you...

Hi, Thanks... Your success is inspiring.I just joined its canada time affiliate and I'd like to ask few question...

1. Are you sending traffic directly to your affiliate link or using a prelander before redirecting them to the offer or collecting leads(emails) before sending them to the offer.
2. How do you also promote to countries where English is not their official language(italy and france)
Do you have the landers translated?

H
Hello, thanks for the inspiration, likely i will follow your method :) :)..., but can i ask you ? can you take screenshot in your Commission section ? Thank you...
ey sorry for the delay bro.
Yeah, will do it soon. What exactly you would like to see?
Something that I didn’t share?

Hi, Thanks... Your success is inspiring.I just joined its canada time affiliate and I'd like to ask few question...

1. Are you sending traffic directly to your affiliate link or using a prelander before redirecting them to the offer or collecting leads(emails) before sending them to the offer.
2. How do you also promote to countries where English is not their official language(italy and france)
Do you have the landers translated?
1) I do both.
Sending directly to the offer website and also just created my own landing page.

2) And yeah, for those countries I use the company pages.
They have both Italian and French landing pages.

Thanks for your response. What is the conversion rate for direct linking(how many visit to your affiliate link before you get conversion) and what is the cpc for facebook ads. Thanks

I want to see your Campaign Name in the table, because i got so many "Leads Tracker Only" campaign name that have no commission at all. Thanks...

Yeah, this program doesn't pay for leads.
So I have a lot of leads under Leads Tracker too and with commission 0, from what I understood from the affiliate manager is that it's only to track the leads and the quality of the leads.

Regarding sales, if I have a sale it's get updated and commission type is "sale".

What is the latest update?Is the recent changes in facebook affecting conversion? I'm getting leads without conversions

Regarding Fb recent changes I still not sure if they have affect.
I just notice that the price per click is higher in my campaigns so that is sucks but still manages to get pretty good results.
Now I have created my own landing page, still working on improvements .

banners
Back