The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Nutra Ads with Taboola (HELP ME OUT)

DailyAffiliate

affiliate
Hello,

I have been trying to get my Nutra campaign live on Taboola but they are rejecting it saying "Prohibited Content".

The same type of campaigns are running for over 6 months with the same landing pages, how are they making it work?

This campaign will be run in India only.

I would love some suggestions from Native experts.

They're either:
- cloaking (black-hat),
- or having great relationships with the traffic source (meaning spending 6-7 figures in ads)

If you want to target India, there are so many more traffic sources you can use, that allow more aggressive campaigns (MGID, ZeroPark, Megapush, etc.) And if it's ED, Male Enhancement stuff you can even go to TrafficJunky etc.

IMO it's a waste of time to try to get things up and running at one network. Go to those that want your money. ;)

Medicines and Supplements tab

Have you read this -- there are country (GEO) specific forbidden items/practices

Yes, I have read that and none of the campaigns by competitors are complying with any of the rules given by Taboola. These guys are running millions of visitors to their landing pages every month. Yet they are running for over 6 months now without any cloaker I checked that.

They're either:
- cloaking (black-hat),
- or having great relationships with the traffic source (meaning spending 6-7 figures in ads)

If you want to target India, there are so many more traffic sources you can use, that allow more aggressive campaigns (MGID, ZeroPark, Megapush, etc.) And if it's ED, Male Enhancement stuff you can even go to TrafficJunky etc.

IMO it's a waste of time to try to get things up and running at one network. Go to those that want your money. ;)

No they are not running a cloaker I have checked that so I think it must be the dedicated account managers they are assigned that help them keep it running.

Actually, it is our own Nutra supplement that we manufacture in India with proper licensing. I have emailed them to assign us someone that can help with getting campaign live, I do have enough budget for this as you mentioned.

Thank you for suggesting all the great traffic sources. I am already in talks with MGID manager they assigned me and I'm hoping to get live next week if my LPs got approved. I'll give a try to ZeroPark, Megapush and update how it goes.

Vote with your feet and take your money off the table

Haha, love this sentence!

Thank you for suggesting all the great traffic sources. I am already in talks with MGID manager they assigned me and I'm hoping to get live next week if my LPs got approved. I'll give a try to ZeroPark, Megapush and update how it goes.

Sure, you're welcome! Good luck with MGID and the other campaigns! I'm sure you'll find a way.

Sounds like an inside deal of a corrupt organization :D RICO :D

Vote with your feet and take your money off the table with Taboola.
Realistically, you can assert your claims and counter-threat -- that's about all you can do. But in the larger scheme of things: your revenue is what is at stake (both sides).
There may also be insider protection at play here too ....

Haha, love this sentence!

Sure, you're welcome! Good luck with MGID and the other campaigns! I'm sure you'll find a way.

I checked with Zeropark and Megapush and noticed these are mainly for push traffic, how well does this kind of traffic work for Nutra offer in India?

Also, is there any additional Native source except MGID you can suggest?

Sounds like an inside deal of a corrupt organization :D RICO :D

Vote with your feet and take your money off the table with Taboola.
Realistically, you can assert your claims and counter-threat -- that's about all you can do. But in the larger scheme of things: your revenue is what is at stake (both sides).
There may also be insider protection at play here too ....

Thanks for the suggestion. Before deciding I plan to visit Taboola's office since it's nearby our place and try my luck there.

Megapush has this case study about male enhancement campaign in Indonesia:

MegaPush the first advertising network Push-notifications

I guess it can work in India as well. Traffic is brutally cheap and massive in scale, in both countries.

If you can have strong pre-sell pages (like advertorials etc.) and a high converting sales page (and maybe a COD flow) if people in India can't pay via PayPal, Credit Card or else online... But I'm no expert in payment and logistics. It's just what I see a lot in those markets.

Hope this helps!

Megapush has this case study about male enhancement campaign in Indonesia:

I guess it can work in India as well. Traffic is brutally cheap and massive in scale, in both countries.

If you can have strong pre-sell pages (like advertorials etc.) and a high converting sales page (and maybe a COD flow) if people in India can't pay via PayPal, Credit Card or else online... But I'm no expert in payment and logistics. It's just what I see a lot in those markets.

Hope this helps!

I read. It is a nice case study, thank you for sharing. I'll update with my journey later on.

Get in their face; fuck yeah!
thumbsup.png

As for case studies by traffic networks -- what do you expect them to say?

You're right, what else should they say...That article just came into my mind during this chat about Nutra and India and thought I share it... ;)

I personally haven't bought on megapush and don't know about the overruns either.

Maybe we can have them jump in here if they are active in the forum?

I have been having issues with taboola too. They rejected pages which were perfect live before.

It seems they only want to work with advertisers spending thousands.
So i decided to stop advertising with them and approach websites directly.

They're either:
- cloaking (black-hat),

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for that

Johnathon- Have you personally bought their traffic (megapush)?
A few respected members have complained about gross traffic volume overruns.
Some people have said they do OK or better so ...

As for case studies by traffic networks -- what do you expect them to say?
They are trying to peddle their wares ... What motivation would they have to present all sides? None: just another sales pitch in my book.

Last edited:
You're right, what else should they say...That article just came into my mind during this chat about Nutra and India and thought I share it... ;)

I personally haven't bought on megapush and don't know about the overruns either.

Maybe we can have them jump in here if they are active in the forum?

Here MegaPush is;) Hi guys! Hope you are doing well! Nice to talk to you!

Actually, our main ad format is push notifications, and as @JonathanB already mentioned, our network has huge amount of quality traffic in India and Indonesia! Offers of such verticals like Nutra have high rate of conversion! Try and see!

Also you can read our case studies in our blog, where you can find lots of cases not only related to India!

If you have any question you can ask me or write to our support via Live chat on our website!

site:affiliatefix.com megapush - Google Search
This is what I am talking about -- what is really true I don't know first hand.
Disclaimer: until proven otherwise these posts are 'hearsay' and anecdotal.

optimize with Mobidea push I hope some people will take me up on this offer -- we are all looking for good traffic sources :) My offer stands for any traffic network and display/pop/push/SEM (or other format) as long as we have the user's IP's we can study many things and patterns.

Last edited:
Why Your Native Advertising is Missing the Mark (And How You Can Fix It)
Native advertising is a form of paid media where the ad experience follows the natural form and function of the user experience in which it is placed.

Try to promote their website and earn money with it. Split-testing is the most important thing for native ads.
Learn & Earn Money....
dmshelter.com/blog/why-your-native-advertising-is-missing-the-mark-and-how-you-can-fix-it/

MI
Back