The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

dontbejello

Hello Everyone, follow me on my journey
1f463.png
1f463.png
, please! I swear with all the research I have done to get back into marketing. I still feel dumb as hell... So this is what I know as a whole
✔Offers.
✔ Niches,
✔Keyword search. Longtails
✔Seo one week of research on that. Talk about a waste of time on some of this 30-minute non-teaching ass webinars. (^v^)(No offense if you have a boring course and you reading this. )
drm-digital-content-and-the-consumer-experience-lessons-learned-from-the-music-industry-5-728.jpg

✔Facebook Ads and PPC
✔Blogging and Adsense (Somewhat)

• Here is a little bit about me.
  • I'm Erin, a father of three beautiful children
  • Oh Yeah, I'm Black and Positive.
  • I started Cpa marketing a bit ago in 2015.
  • I saw all the pros that could change my life forever, however life happened and I had to hang it up. I started a freelancing company with the knowledge I learned making me a little extra here and there.

So I quit my job 2 months ago and said I'm going to be an internet marketer I want to be my own boss and call my own shots.

Here I am 2 months later just getting my feet wet and ((can't figure out how to setup tracking on my offers)). Sad I know. But I'll find the way. Whoever wants to see me be successful stick with me because I going to update you guys and gals every night about what I did.

Goals
1f4da.png
.... Social marketing with a Twist of Niche websites that's what I want to do. Any tips or concerns on that mission I will take anything you throw at me.

However, i see myself stuck on youtube and reading books most of the day trying to fill in my gaps of training that I don't have. It's like okay let's build this house but oh I need the training to keep the frame still. Now I have that I have that I'm stuck again because I only know a little bit about how to put the walls up. Now I'm stuck on the offer tracking and I'm wondering how much content do I need before I take the coming soon plugin off my sites? I was reading that niche sites use to be 5 to 10 post and you could go on to the next but now you need hundreds of content to rank and make money.

I'm sorry if I talked you guys to death. You can add me on Skype Dontbejello.Jay

Don't feel dumb, this industry has many, varied moving parts and options, it can be a bit overwhelming.

((can't figure out how to setup tracking on my offers))

For me, tracking is the biggest challenge, always has been. Not every platform constructs the link set up the same. Which tracker are you using? We may have someone here who can help you.

I'm sorry if I talked you guys to death.

You didn't. :)

You can add me on Skype Dontbejello.Jay

Please keep it here in the forum, so all members can benefit from the information. Thanks.

Okay, that's no problem the skype was just for networking purposes. I stayed up all night wracking my brain on the matter and i think i just signed up for the wrong trail so from what i learned so far its has to do with the subid number and that subid has a shortcode you put in it which the tracker can tell you what you looking for. More on the matter after more research lol.

Yes, subids. You should be able to get them from your affiliate network dashboard. If it's a cake platform, they'll be listed in the Testing and Tracking section.

For a visual aid: Affiliate Pixels and Tracking : CAKE

There is a site that lists the subid codes for all the major players but I can't remember what it's called. Maybe someone else knows.

Edit: Found it in my bookmarks: Tokens and Macros For Paid-Traffic Networks

Last edited:
That tracking stuff still has me lost but I'm getting so understanding. Its so did its no one that offer like free trails its like pay or leave or if you do join for free you can't get conversions or nothing so what's the point right. I was wondering though has anyone used in st a builder seems to have a stat that says conversion but mines says zero is there a way to make this work.
Screenshot_20170724-034037.jpg

Good luck ,remember your mind its has a lot of contribution on this busines ,be sure to stay pozitive and soround yoursefl with succesful people .Learn and never give up

I've never used InstaBuilder, so I'm afraid I can't offer you any help with that. I'm hoping that this post will bump your thread so someone sees it and can offer some words of wisdom.

So I have like 2000 reach with ads dont know why the ads was not converting at all but then i stayed in the game and i promoted to some groups i got in and boom out of no where my first money intake started to happen im so happy to wasnt so great but sunday i killed it.
2017-07-24_22-37-23.png

Hey, i have to say I been all over the place trying to get my blog together (Hard work) don't let anyone tell you anything thing different. they say those article spinners don't work anymore so making 100% content and having a 3-4 post that is 2k-3k words following the proper channels will not be easy, however, i am pushing though. I'm learning so much stuff and I'm nowhere compare to being a pro. I'm newbeeish lol, but I'm nowhere compare to when my head was spinning in circles. However just running one offer... no, i lied running two offers, although with the second one it was dead weight because it only brought in 2.00 with 40 clicks and 1 lead with an EPC of .06 a click smh. The thing is Maxbounty will tell you with the lead conversion if someone has used that email or done it already you do not get the credit. I just wish they could show you proof of that. The bible says trust no man. So I'm not calling Maxbounty a liar, but they could be getting over because the system may not be perfect. With my blog project, I want to push Clickbank offers though. and Keep Maxbounty pushing on Instagram and Facebook. So with one offer I made 100 my first week of taking action. Off of just one offer can you imagine if you or I make 100 dollars a week off of 10 offers. My life can change. Picture be taken at 2:00 am Est so no money In two hours yet lmao. I will see you guys at the top.
2017-07-30_0-49-46.png

MI
Back