The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Hello Everyone, follow me on my journey
1f463.png
1f463.png
, please! I swear with all the research I have done to get back into marketing. I still feel dumb as hell... So this is what I know as a whole
✔Offers.
✔ Niches,
✔Keyword search. Longtails
✔Seo one week of research on that. Talk about a waste of time on some of this 30-minute non-teaching ass webinars. (^v^)(No offense if you have a boring course and you reading this. )
View attachment 9798
✔Facebook Ads and PPC
✔Blogging and Adsense (Somewhat)

• Here is a little bit about me.
  • I'm Erin, a father of three beautiful children
  • Oh Yeah, I'm Black and Positive.
  • I started Cpa marketing a bit ago in 2015.
  • I saw all the pros that could change my life forever, however life happened and I had to hang it up. I started a freelancing company with the knowledge I learned making me a little extra here and there.

So I quit my job 2 months ago and said I'm going to be an internet marketer I want to be my own boss and call my own shots.

Here I am 2 months later just getting my feet wet and ((can't figure out how to setup tracking on my offers)). Sad I know. But I'll find the way. Whoever wants to see me be successful stick with me because I going to update you guys and gals every night about what I did.

Goals
1f4da.png
.... Social marketing with a Twist of Niche websites that's what I want to do. Any tips or concerns on that mission I will take anything you throw at me.

However, i see myself stuck on youtube and reading books most of the day trying to fill in my gaps of training that I don't have. It's like okay let's build this house but oh I need the training to keep the frame still. Now I have that I have that I'm stuck again because I only know a little bit about how to put the walls up. Now I'm stuck on the offer tracking and I'm wondering how much content do I need before I take the coming soon plugin off my sites? I was reading that niche sites use to be 5 to 10 post and you could go on to the next but now you need hundreds of content to rank and make money.

I'm sorry if I talked you guys to death. You can add me on Skype Dontbejello.Jay
Yep, good to go!!!

Thanks, i have been focusing on my blog so much I never kept it going @azgold if it's rare does that mean im doing something right lol. Im pushing still trying to do my best thank guys. im really am trying to stay focus on everything I learned.

Good luck bro , i'm the same like you but still no profit yet
your Traffic source is FB ads or what ?
i add u to my Skype

Taha Evden Eve Nakliyat olarak Bursa’da 2003 yılından beri siz değerli müşterilerimize en uygun fiyat ve en kaliteli hizmeti vererek her geçen gün daha da gelişmekteyiz. Kuruluşumuzdan bugüne kadar geçen süre içerisinde asıl işimiz olan evden eve nakliyat hizmetinin dışında her türlü kurum ve kuruluşun nakliyesini gerçekleştirmekteyiz. Her geçen yıl içerisinde ve değişen teknoloji ile birlikte kendini sürekli geliştiren firmamız nakliyat hizmetinde müşteri güvenini esas almış, çalışmalarını sürdürmüş ve hizmet kalitesinin yanında müşteri memnuniyeti ile hedeflediği noktaya ulaşmıştır. Şu anda ulaştığımız noktada, şehir içi ve şehir dışı nakliyat yada taşınmalarda verdiğimiz hizmeti en iyi şekilde gerçekleştirmek için gerekli olan araçlara, uzman kadroya ve deneyime sahibiz. Her çeşit eşyanın nakliyatını yada isteğinize göre herhangi bir eşyanın nakliyesi için gerekli ambalaj malzemesi ve bu malzemelerle eşya taşınması sırasında eşyalarınızda oluşabilecek hasarı en az düzeye indirecek uzman kadrosuna sahibiz. Eşya taşınması ve evden eve nakliyat hizmetinin en rahat şekilde yapılması için gerekli araç ve araç kasaları temin edilmiştir. Şehir içine uygun ebatlarda kamyon ve kamyonetlerimiz şirketimiz bünyesinde mevcuttur. Şirketimiz Bursa Osmangazi, Nilüfer, Yıldırım, Gemlik, Mudanya ve tüm ilçelerimize Asansörlü Taşıma Hizmeti de sunmaktadır. tahaevdeneve.com

Excuse me I swear it's nothing but English in here bro. I tried to translate it and it looks like you talking about transportation.

dont get behind the weel ahhhhh lol
Lol, @wynne99 Sorry guys I been out of the loop for a while I have has a few health issues and I am feeling well.School is coming up soon going to have a lot of me time. When I get back in the swing of things I will have an update, however, I will be starting first thing when I wake up and further more as long as I'm good the way I am. I can still you one thing with the method I was using I happen to strike gold doing so. I did the same thing the following week and it didn't do so great. I am still working on my adult relationship dating site still so prayer for me on that. Hopefully, I can release that very soon.

Hello Everyone, follow me on my journey
1f463.png
1f463.png
, please! I swear with all the research I have done to get back into marketing. I still feel dumb as hell... So this is what I know as a whole
✔Offers.
✔ Niches,
✔Keyword search. Longtails
✔Seo one week of research on that. Talk about a waste of time on some of this 30-minute non-teaching ass webinars. (^v^)(No offense if you have a boring course and you reading this. )
View attachment 9798
✔Facebook Ads and PPC
✔Blogging and Adsense (Somewhat)

• Here is a little bit about me.
  • I'm Erin, a father of three beautiful children
  • Oh Yeah, I'm Black and Positive.
  • I started Cpa marketing a bit ago in 2015.
  • I saw all the pros that could change my life forever, however life happened and I had to hang it up. I started a freelancing company with the knowledge I learned making me a little extra here and there.

So I quit my job 2 months ago and said I'm going to be an internet marketer I want to be my own boss and call my own shots.

Here I am 2 months later just getting my feet wet and ((can't figure out how to setup tracking on my offers)). Sad I know. But I'll find the way. Whoever wants to see me be successful stick with me because I going to update you guys and gals every night about what I did.

Goals
1f4da.png
.... Social marketing with a Twist of Niche websites that's what I want to do. Any tips or concerns on that mission I will take anything you throw at me.

However, i see myself stuck on youtube and reading books most of the day trying to fill in my gaps of training that I don't have. It's like okay let's build this house but oh I need the training to keep the frame still. Now I have that I have that I'm stuck again because I only know a little bit about how to put the walls up. Now I'm stuck on the offer tracking and I'm wondering how much content do I need before I take the coming soon plugin off my sites? I was reading that niche sites use to be 5 to 10 post and you could go on to the next but now you need hundreds of content to rank and make money.

I'm sorry if I talked you guys to death. You can add me on Skype Dontbejello.Jay
thanks, and good luck!!

I'd say I hope for you to finish your journey as a successful affiliate, however...
With this determination and hard work it seems to be certain :affiliatefix:

So... go on. Don't mind the setbacks - all of us have been there, and even the pros still experience it.

Best of luck and waiting for the follow-up.

I'd say I hope for you to finish your journey as a successful affiliate, however...
With this determination and hard work it seems to be certain :affiliatefix:

So... go on. Don't mind the setbacks - all of us have been there, and even the pros still experience it.

Best of luck and waiting for the follow-up.

Thanks that means a-lot to me.

MI
Back