The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to Affiliate Marketing

Jeewan

affiliate
Hello,
I am newbie in affiliate marketing,have been doing blogs and made few bucks through google publisher accounts.Highest i have made through online was $3000/month for few months back in 2013.Because of family problem i have to quite doing everything.
Now i want to start on affiliate marketing.I do have knowledge on Wordpress,hosting and how to setup website.After going through lots of different forum i have finally found affiliate fix as a first step towards my affiliate marketing journey.
I am positive that affiliatefix has great sources on affiliate marketing and great mentors to push me become decent money making affiliate.
Wish me Good Luck Guys :)

Thank you @Marc
Sure thing i will go through all the threads here and links above for couple of weeks and months before i signup for affiliate and traffic Networks and act accordingly.
Thank you again.

Hello @Jeewan , thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am newbie in affiliate marketing,have been doing blogs and made few bucks through google publisher accounts.Highest i have made through online was $3000/month for few months back in 2013.Because of family problem i have to quite doing everything.
Now i want to start on affiliate marketing.I do have knowledge on Wordpress,hosting and how to setup website.After going through lots of different forum i have finally found affiliate fix as a first step towards my affiliate marketing journey.
I am positive that affiliatefix has great sources on affiliate marketing and great mentors to push me become decent money making affiliate.

Well, it sounds like you've had a taste of what can be done online to earn. So let's get you started with your journey in affiliate marketing here on the FIX!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thank you @Marc
Sure thing i will go through all the threads here and links above for couple of weeks and months before i signup for affiliate and traffic Networks and act accordingly.
Thank you again.

Awesome! When it does come time to apply to networks, it will be much easier to know which one is a good fit for you (and to get accepted to them) if you have a clear strategy in mind. Good luck! :)

Hello,

3k is amazing Jeewan! I'm sure you'll be more than successful in affilite marketing. Make sure you learn as much as possible about offers, traffic etc, segmenting your camapgins, different niches etc and just keep up the consistancy and soon you'll see your profits soar. Good luck with everything!

Hello and welcome, @Jeewan !

$3000/month for few months back in 2013

Awesome!

After going through lots of different forum i have finally found affiliate fix as a first step towards my affiliate marketing journey.

Again - awesome!

I wish you much good luck but you'll be able to make your own "luck" with some good knowledge and hard work.

If you'd like some help as you promote a campaign, simply start a Follow-Along and members will offer tips, advice and guidance.

Oh, and don't be shy about asking questions. We love to help! :)

banners
Back