The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New push settings

To be honest, I hadn't heard (read) those terms before but maybe this *bump* will help new eyes find your thread.

Has anyone tried on-page/in-page push?

PropellarAds has a page creator that envelopes this new type push. There are others as well. You can always program it yourself or have a developer do it too.

The idea is to allow you to push in various ways on any web page and across all platforms. In the past, some OS's and browsers had push restrictions and using in page push pretty much removes the past limitations.

It does work well, but like I said, you will either need to use the service provided within a vendors platform to program it, or have a developer create the script for you (best way).

In the past, push notifications got your message to users on some browsers and on some OS's.

In-Page Push completes the circle. Now you can consistently get your ad to most all devices and sites. More delivery means more traffic. More traffic means more conversions.

Last edited:
Yap. I have an account with admaven so they wrote me a while back already they are shifting to Push in page and Native floater the results are very good so far.

A lot of push networks started to launch in-page, it`s not new as ad format. I didn't test it yet, but I will, and then share my results with you

MI
Back