“Adsterra”/ “CPA
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New push settings

Discussion in 'Display Media Buying' started by Victoroff, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Victoroff

Victoroff Affiliate affiliate

Has anyone tried on-page/in-page push?

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

To be honest, I hadn't heard (read) those terms before but maybe this *bump* will help new eyes find your thread.

4. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

PropellarAds has a page creator that envelopes this new type push. There are others as well. You can always program it yourself or have a developer do it too.

The idea is to allow you to push in various ways on any web page and across all platforms. In the past, some OS's and browsers had push restrictions and using in page push pretty much removes the past limitations.

It does work well, but like I said, you will either need to use the service provided within a vendors platform to program it, or have a developer create the script for you (best way).

In the past, push notifications got your message to users on some browsers and on some OS's.

In-Page Push completes the circle. Now you can consistently get your ad to most all devices and sites. More delivery means more traffic. More traffic means more conversions.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    azgold likes this.
  5. DanielFIRE

DanielFIRE Affiliate affiliate

Yap. I have an account with admaven so they wrote me a while back already they are shifting to Push in page and Native floater the results are very good so far.

6. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Newtons Law again -- Chrome will react and the game continues :D

T J Tutor likes this.
  7. NicoleW

NicoleW Affiliate affiliate

A lot of push networks started to launch in-page, it`s not new as ad format. I didn't test it yet, but I will, and then share my results with you

8. Christina_Adtelligent

Christina_Adtelligent Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

We have this format. Please ping me live:.cid.a082db522358a26e

azgold and T J Tutor like this.
MI