The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there a popads and push ads DSP?

DanTe_0101

I would like to know if there is a single platform where I can buy traffic from all top pop and push sources?

I am sure there exists but I am just not able to find it lol.

Thanks

Even though you might not get the name of the source where the traffic is coming from, Zeropark might be a good option.

They should be brokering traffic from a few selected sources.

Most of the ones I have spoken with are doing Geo-fencing GPS 200m radius -- very expensive.
However, Voluum has a DSP that offers what you are looking for (maybe) -- I have yet to use them so ... $500.00 min
Ha Ha all the banners and the posts ...
I was gonna mention voluum, but when I checked before I posted it looks like they just have Native traffic, or am I wrong?

Most of the ones I have spoken with are doing Geo-fencing GPS 200m radius -- very expensive.
However, Voluum has a DSP that offers what you are looking for (maybe) -- I have yet to use them so ... $500.00 min
Ha Ha all the banners and the posts ...

I would like to know if there is a single platform where I can buy traffic from all top pop and push sources?

Thanks
Here we are! You found us!!! PM me for more details! I am sure PopCash will manage to fullfil all your needs when it comes to traffic (both pops&push)!

Thanks
The most effective way of doing it i would say is connecting to networks via RTB, almost all networks offer RTB so you access thousands of traffic sources in real time

MI
Back