The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need To Help To Start CAP/Affiliate Marketing Work.

AjobKisim

Hey
I am Mr. Milon From Bangladesh I have 3 years online experience in Data Entry, Online Research, Data Collection, Virtual Assistant, Amazon-Product Ranking, Product Reviews, Seller Center Handling, SEO- Back-link, Off page/On Page And Many Other Work. Also I have a Team Where we are 8 people working. At This Moment I want to Start CPA/Affiliate Marketing So I Need to Step-By-Step Guideline Or Any E-Book/PDF Here Are Many successful Affiliate marketer are available So I request Every One Please ! Please !! Please !!! Help Me. Any Good Person Please Help Me Really I Want to Make Money And I am a Honest Person.

Thanks And Waiting Good Person For Helping.

Hey
I am Mr. Milon From Bangladesh I have 3 years online experience in Data Entry, Online Research, Data Collection, Virtual Assistant, Amazon-Product Ranking, Product Reviews, Seller Center Handling, SEO- Back-link, Off page/On Page And Many Other Work. Also I have a Team Where we are 8 people working. At This Moment I want to Start CPA/Affiliate Marketing So I Need to Step-By-Step Guideline Or Any E-Book/PDF Here Are Many successful Affiliate marketer are available So I request Every One Please ! Please !! Please !!! Help Me. Any Good Person Please Help Me Really I Want to Make Money And I am a Honest Person.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

There is no "one size fits all" affiliate sales or CPA guide." You need to study the industry and do copious amounts of reading here in the community to get an idea of where you want to start, with what area of marketing you want to begin your business with. That is what this community is for, it is a teaching, learning, and support forum for marketers at every level.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, make the proper investments, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done! This is a business, treat as such and you will prosper.

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hey

Hi, Mr. Milon and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

I believe you will find that our members are good people, always willing to help if they can. That's what we do here, in the forums.

@T J Tutor has already given you the most valuable starting advice, I can't add anything better than what he has offered you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mr. Milon!

Hey

@AjobKisim welcome to the forum.

CPA/Affiliate marketing is ALOT of things, what kinds of traffic do you want to send/got? Which products are you aiming for to convert if you know? And at last what is your budget?

These things will make it easier to help you find a way into making money on AM :).

I've been promoting affiliate / CPA offers for over 16 years.

However, I do it quite differently than most.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them, as they have overall worked the best. They also tend to have the greatest mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience), so the potential exists to produce high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote on the back-end.

Some of the verticals (niches) I have done extremely well with are: education, insurance, loans, debt, credit, mortgage, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

The bulk of the offers that I promote pay $20-$40 per lead, but I also promote offers that pay more and less. You don't want to get caught up solely on what an offer pays because how well it converts is just as important. For example, if you have an offer that pays $9, but if it converts at 2X or more of a $20 offer, then it will perform about the same or possibly better. At the same time, if you have an offer that pays $90 and it converts poorly, it may not even be worth promoting.

Bottom line: it's far easier to get someone fill out a short form than to get them to pull out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle with trying to sell this or that, when you can provide free information that users want/need and get paid well doing it.

I drive traffic by acquiring 3rd party email data, which is data that the users have shown an interest in a specific vertical(niche) and have given permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record for every user and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

By acquiring data, I'm building assets that I then own and can market to over and over at very low cost. So I control the traffic and can drive it on-demand. However, 3rd party data will rarely be as responsive as a high-quality opt-in list you build yourself. But it really doesn't matter because it is much cheaper and highly scalable compared to convention list building.

So the key to making it work is to always be collecting your opens / clickers, segmenting, and removing unresponsive users. That way over time you are building smaller, but more responsive lists that you should eventually be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Essentially you're converting the data from quantity to quality.

In the end, I'm able to consistently produce leads / clicks at a fraction of the price of mainstream list building / marketing. Which is why so many fail...they can't generate cost effective traffic. When combined with PPL offers (no purchase required), the long-term income potential is huge.

Basically, I monetize the data using PPL offers because they offer the path of least resistance to generating conversions/$$$ and converting the data into cash producing assets.

Obviously, there is far more to it, but done right it can be extremely profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, for the most part, does 6-7 figures. While that's a huge range, much comes down to one's ability to scale and effectively build / manage the infrastructure needed to scale.

Anyway, something to think about.

[QUOTE = "Тж Татор, должность: 465582, член: 6293"] Добро пожаловать в AffiliateFix!

Там нет «один размер подходит всем» филиал продаж или руководство CPA.»Вы должны изучить промышленность и сделать обильное чтение здесь в обществе, чтобы получить представление о том, где вы хотите, чтобы начать, с какой области маркетинга вы хотите чтобы начать свой бизнес. это то, что это сообщество для, этого учения, обучение и поддержка форум для маркетологов на каждом уровне.

Каждый должен начать где-нибудь. Будьте активны в этом сообществе, задать кучу вопросов, сделать правильные инвестиции, принять меры, и быть совершено. Вот как это делается! Это бизнес, относиться как таковой, и вы будете процветать.

Используйте этот форум в качестве наставника. Он полон члены на каждом уровне опыта, что делает для многих сбалансированных перспектив для новичка, чтобы узнать. Потратьте время, чтобы прочитать на форумах здесь и увидеть для себя, что новичок достичь успеха на самом деле посвятил себя к успеху в этой отрасли, и пожинают плоды, следуя советы коллег AffiliateFix, будучи нацелен на успех, поставив время, и сделать необходимые инвестиции. Вы не можете сократить кривую обучения. Он идет медленнее для некоторых, и он идет быстрее других. Каждый человек имеет свои собственные интеллектуальные скорости поглощения, темпы развития навыков, уровень обязательств, а также бюджеты.

Вы в FIX'er сейчас, и это означает, что у вас есть мир у ваших ног с IM. Вот несколько предложений:

Читайте и учитесь через начитанность в этом сообществе. Выберите один вертикальный. один трекер, и один источник трафика. Учитесь у ваших коллег здесь, чтобы освоить каждый из них (пару месяцев). После этого вы можете расширить и повторить свои успехи.

Как новичок, вы должны читать, учиться, вкладывать деньги, и реализовать. Настойчивость, целеустремленность, и принятие мер являются залогом успеха вы получите.

Читать
Прочитайте различные области форума, чтобы узнать о типах маркетинга, доступных для вашего нового бизнеса. Составьте список всех видов маркетинга и принять некоторые заметки по пути. Затем определить, какая область маркетинга, с которой вы начнете свое путешествие.

Сделайте это, чтобы выбрать область маркетинга, чтобы начать, а также, сделать это, чтобы выбрать трекер, источник трафика, а также для выбора вертикали.

Тогда читайте на партнерской сети и выбрать два, чтобы начать с, который будет служить вашим потребностям и типы предложений вы хотели бы продвинуть. Положите вашу заявку, и они будут называть вас на собеседование. Будьте профессионалом и быть готовыми ответить на некоторые вопросы о том, как вы будете продвигать предложения, у вас есть веб-сайт, вы новичок, и т.д. Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, если вы присоединитесь к Dojo, у нас есть нить там, что может предложить помощь в получении принимаются в некоторых сетях.

Изучение
Теперь, когда вы выбрали основу для начала, прочитать все нити в этом форуме, которые касаются ваших первоначальных выборов, так что у вас есть элементарное понимание их особенностей и преимуществ.

Вкладывать деньги
Вам потребуется немного инвестиций. Сервер VPS, домены, трафик, целевые страницы и т.д. Вы будете нуждаться в бюджет ежедневно, еженедельно, и ежемесячные расходы. Это будет меняться с течением времени, и вам нужно будет обновлять его часто так, что вы точно знаете, что ваши расходы и доходы.

Воплощать в жизнь
Это где все это начинает зарабатывать. Теперь вы должны начать реализовывать то, что вы установили в качестве основы для вашего бизнеса.

Вот некоторые советы и рекомендации, которые помогут вам создать свои первоначальные цели:

Убедитесь, что вы выполните следующие действия первой.

Каждый потребности бизнеса:

1. план
2. график для научных исследований, обучения и исполнения
3. бюджет.

Не забудьте прочитать наш WIKI и узнать основы, а также некоторые из словечек в отрасли.

Я также рекомендую прочитать следующую тему:

Как новичок, что останавливает вас от работы

Вот набор из ближайших целей:

1. Получить VPS
2. Выберите вертикальный
3. Выберите трекер
4. Выберите пару сетей и получить одобрение
5. Выберите источник трафика
6. Создание расписания для исследования, обучения (обучение), и работать. Это бизнес, рассматривать его как таковой!
7. Создайте бюджет для каждого расхода (ежедневно, еженедельно, ежемесячно)
8. Будьте очень активны в этом форуме, исследуя, задавая вопросы, помогая другим, когда вы в состоянии.

Проверьте новый расширенный вариант членства здесь , как она полна великих инструментов и функций.

Помните это! : Ничто не должно быть совершенным, прежде чем начать. Читать и изучать, но вкладывать деньги и осуществлять одновременно. Вы не можете узнать все это от чтения и изучения. Большое ваше обучение происходит от реализации!

Удачи!

TJ [/ QUOTE]
Wow, thaank youu =)

banners
Back