The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

affiliate
Hey, I am attempting the IG+OG ads (CPI) method, this is my first ever campaign.

I see many saturated Niches like " Free IG followers " " Free Musically Followers"
they all have landing pages what redirect you to a page with a content locker or something like that.

I want to run two niches a Saturated Niche like " Free Musically Followers " and a not so saturated Niche, just for an e.g " Free Underpants "

I am going to compare the statistics between the two niches, what i will be running on 10 accounts each and will be optimizing them then scale them up if they are doing well.

For my not so saturated niche " Free Underpants " Do I still need a landing page what redirects them to some sort of CPA, why can't I just have the CPA on the landing page, for eg.

Free underpants
Name
Adress
Email
Post Code

Prove your not a robot ( Captcha Locker CPA)

I read somewhere that the reason for a Landing page is so once the person clicks on the landing page they have a better understanding of the offer as well as Instagram bans many accounts with the same Domain.

Question 1) Why can't i just have my CPA offer what is a Captcha Locker on my " Landing page " if i can

Question 2) What do I need to do to ensure i have the best chances on not getting banned

If anybody is willing to PM or add me on skype to answer a few questions or help me, it will be much appreciated, thanks

I read somewhere that the reason for a Landing page is so once the person clicks on the landing page they have a better understanding of the offer as well as Instagram bans many accounts with the same Domain.

Landing pages are where you pre-sell the offer(s). While there are still a very few instances where direct linking may work, the vast majority of offers must first be presented on a landing page. For one, all of the successful affiliates promoting your offer(s) are using landing pages, therefore to compete with them, you should be using landing pages. Secondly, most of the social networks now require the use of some sort of pre-sell page. I don't use IG at the moment, but I know that FB requires affiliates to use their FB pages for linking to an offer. Affiliates at FB are not allowed to direct link from their ads, they must link to their FB page, where you will pre-sell the offer.

What do I need to do to ensure i have the best chances on not getting banned

Use white hat methods only and follow all TOS's provided by IG. Otherwise, you will always be at risk, BH is always a risk!

If anybody is willing to PM or add me on skype to answer a few questions or help me, it will be much appreciated, thanks

This is not what this community is all about. Taking members off site, or otherwise out of the conversation here, is contrary to what we are here for. We want the conversations here in the threads so that everyone benefits!

banners
Back