Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need ideas on what type of content to write for lead nurturing

• Thread starter Bhavesh Ramburn
  • Start date
B

Bhavesh Ramburn

Hi there,
I am good at building email list buy my biggest downfall is lead nurturing.
I am finding it hard to identify types of content/topics to email to get the user to grow within the list to end to sales.

This is something I have a budget and time to work.

I am planning on outsourcing the content creation but I am at the stage of preparing the outline and topic titles.

any help would be appreciated.

Or any books/resources!

thanks

Hi there,
I am good at building email list buy my biggest downfall is lead nurturing.
I am finding it hard to identify types of content/topics to email to get the user to grow within the list to end to sales.

This is something I have a budget and time to work.

I am planning on outsourcing the content creation but I am at the stage of preparing the outline and topic titles.

any help would be appreciated.

Or any books/resources!

thanks

Any type of content marketing requires research. Once you have an abundance of research completed about the niche. then you must break it down into smaller chunks of information. Then each smaller piece of information must be elaborated for posting, emailing, and such.

I am a content marketer. The research, dissemination, and outlining of the information is at least 50% of the work. For example, on a niche site, especially when building email lists from a content site, you need to plan out at least six months of publications (postings), I plan outlines for a year in advance. I post a major article twice a week for each of my content sites. I plan them out, auto post them, and email a teaser from the article to my lists. This keeps them informed and interested.

Personally, I never would leave my content to an outsource. Most of them are terrible at providing the quality of content to keep readers interested and current with niche topics. I write all of my own articles and have them proof read by a professional proof reader.

First up, you need to condition your head to think about building relationships with the potential subscribers. The sales will come later.

Below are a few simple methods that you can employ in your emails, landing pages and opt in forms to strengthen your brand’s image in the eyes of your new users:

#1 – Set expectations with email and other marketing channels
#2 – Provide premium content for free
#3 – Offer a Free Giveaway
#4 – Use Testimonials
#5 – Include a List of Achievements
#6 – Understand Your Audience
#7 – Show Your Personality
#8 – Offer Outstanding Customer Support

Out of all of the lists that you have gathered from all of your sources you are aiming to compile a highly targeted list of active subscribers who will want to keep coming back to your content over and over and make repeat sales.

The key here is to be as concise as possible. Remember that the receiver of the email doesn’t know you from Adam and as this is a cold call sales email there is always the danger that you are going to annoy them. For that reason, the best subject lines for email marketing this way are humorous, self deprecating and contain a subtle acknowledgement of the likelihood that you are gatecrashing their inbox!

At the same time, your subject line needs to stand out above all of the other emails – remember you are trying to foster some curiosity and get as many opens as possible here.

I have a whole load of other suggestions for content ideas so ping if you need

Any type of content marketing requires research. Once you have an abundance of research completed about the niche. then you must break it down into smaller chunks of information. Then each smaller piece of information must be elaborated for posting, emailing, and such.

I am a content marketer. The research, dissemination, and outlining of the information is at least 50% of the work. For example, on a niche site, especially when building email lists from a content site, you need to plan out at least six months of publications (postings), I plan outlines for a year in advance. I post a major article twice a week for each of my content sites. I plan them out, auto post them, and email a teaser from the article to my lists. This keeps them informed and interested.

Personally, I never would leave my content to an outsource. Most of them are terrible at providing the quality of content to keep readers interested and current with niche topics. I write all of my own articles and have them proof read by a professional proof reader.
Thanks great advise!
I will take it into consideration.

First up, you need to condition your head to think about building relationships with the potential subscribers. The sales will come later.

Below are a few simple methods that you can employ in your emails, landing pages and opt in forms to strengthen your brand’s image in the eyes of your new users:

#1 – Set expectations with email and other marketing channels
#2 – Provide premium content for free
#3 – Offer a Free Giveaway
#4 – Use Testimonials
#5 – Include a List of Achievements
#6 – Understand Your Audience
#7 – Show Your Personality
#8 – Offer Outstanding Customer Support

Out of all of the lists that you have gathered from all of your sources you are aiming to compile a highly targeted list of active subscribers who will want to keep coming back to your content over and over and make repeat sales.

The key here is to be as concise as possible. Remember that the receiver of the email doesn’t know you from Adam and as this is a cold call sales email there is always the danger that you are going to annoy them. For that reason, the best subject lines for email marketing this way are humorous, self deprecating and contain a subtle acknowledgement of the likelihood that you are gatecrashing their inbox!

At the same time, your subject line needs to stand out above all of the other emails – remember you are trying to foster some curiosity and get as many opens as possible here.

I have a whole load of other suggestions for content ideas so ping if you need
Thanks I will get in touch with you in the next few weeks. I have some work to do!

Personally, I never would leave my content to an outsourcer.
I totally understand that.
that is why I rather get an editor to edit it out or I would do the editing at the end. you're right that there is a lot of research that needs to be taking place. I've spoken to many clients for the last 2 years passively.
we've narrowed down our search and understanding to a small number of personas.
we're only building a funnel for 1 persona and I'll be the face of the campaigns and business.

My plan for the outsource is to at least get 80% of the technical part research and written for me. I am not an expert in certain fields but I can get a better understanding and change the content to my voice.

the emails will be written internally whereas blog post, articles, downloads will be outsourced.

It's great to see you have a plan. It is the single most important step with our projects. Far too many move forward with out planning and generally don't get very far.

Getting highly focused on the target, as you are, will be an incredible benefit. It certainly makes the ROI stabilize at an efficient and acceptable level. Knowing the audience, and having it well defined, is a cornerstone of the content marketers strengths.

Hope to see more of your projects as they grow.

MI
Back