The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are some email marketing tips and tricks?

mamun dev

affiliate
What are the best email marketing tips and tricks that help me generate more and more revenue? Also, suggest some tools and extensions that are free.

1. Avoid Excessive Content On Your Email

2. Don’t Use CTA on Email Subject

3. Email & Newsletter Should Be Error Free

4. Try A/B Testing in Subject Line

5. Use Double Opt-In Feature

6. Use Few Graphics & Images As Possible

7. Don’t Send Promotional Email On Major Holidays

8. Put Offers On The Top Of Your Email

This is a pretty good book on some basics to email marketing

The Cold Email Manifesto: How to fill your sales pipeline, convert like crazy and level up your business in 90 days or less​

Some of the things it talks about is use a short question or something to grab their attention in subject line. Use a personal sentence or two at the top of the email. Hey John I watched your video about how to increase sales in 30 days I gotta say I loved it I got a lot of great info from it. Use an example on how your product or service has helped someone that is in their situation. I just got done helping company xyz boost their sales by 30%. I wanted to reach out and let you know how we did it.

What are the best email marketing tips and tricks that help me generate more and more revenue? Also, suggest some tools and extensions that are free.
The strategy you use will depend on where the subscriber is in your sales funnel. If they're a marketing qualified lead (MQL), then story selling emails like Soap Opera Sequences and Seinfeld Method Emails can work because soft selling is suitable for coldish traffic.

However, if they visited your ecommerce product page, initiated checkout and gave their email address but didn't buy, they're lower down in your sales funnel. You can send hard selling remarketing emails until they buy. I boost the perceived value in these emails by offering an additional discount or free shipping to draw the prospect back into making a purchase decision.

Hope that helps.

-Build a Quality Email List: Focus on engaged subscribers interested in your content.
-Personalize Your Emails: Address subscribers by name and tailor content based on their preferences.
-Segment Your Email List: Divide your list into segments for targeted content.
-Create Compelling Subject Lines: Engaging, relevant, and create urgency or curiosity.
-Optimize for Mobile Devices: Ensure emails are mobile-responsive.
-Provide Valuable Content: Offer relevant and informative content to build trust.
-Include Clear Call-to-Actions (CTAs): Clearly state desired actions.
-Test and Analyze: Continuously test elements and analyze results.
-Maintain Consistency: Stick to a consistent sending schedule.
-Monitor and Improve: Track key metrics and use data to refine strategies.

Here are five free tools that can help improve your email marketing efforts:

Mailchimp: Offers a free plan for basic email marketing needs, including email creation, audience segmentation, and basic analytics.

Canva: Allows you to create visually appealing graphics and images for your emails, helping to increase engagement.

Google Analytics: Helps you track the effectiveness of your email campaigns by providing insights into website traffic and user behavior.

SubjectLine.com: Analyzes your email subject lines and provides suggestions to improve open rates.

HubSpot Email Marketing: Offers a free email marketing tool with features like email creation, scheduling, and basic analytics

1. Personalization: Customise emails to your audience.
  2. Clear CTA: Drive action with a call-to-action.
  3. Mobile-Friendly: Ensure emails look great on all devices.
  4. Segmentation: Target specific groups for better engagement.
  5. A/B Testing: Experiment with subject lines, content, and timing.
  6. Analytics: Track and analyze campaign performance.
  7. Free Tools: Try Mailchimp, Sender, or Benchmark.
  8. Extensions: Explore Grammarly, Boomerang, or Clearbit.

For me, the most imp thing in email marketing is the subject, it matters a lot. Keep the subject short and compelling, bonus point is that you add hook elements. Other than that, attract the customers by using their names, like if you have a subscribers list then add their names in the list. As about the tools, I am only familiar with Mailchimp, with its free version I think you can send about 1000 mails.

For me, the most imp thing in email marketing is the subject, it matters a lot. Keep the subject short and compelling, bonus point is that you add hook elements. Other than that, attract the customers by using their names, like if you have a subscribers list then add their names in the list. As about the tools, I am only familiar with Mailchimp, with its free version I think you can send about 1000 mails.
Absolutely agree! Crafting catchy subjects with hooks is key to grabbing attention in email marketing. Personalizing messages with subscriber names adds a nice touch too. Mailchimp's free version is great for starting out, allowing you to send up to 1000 emails.

1. Personalize your emails
2. Segment your audience to only send pertinent info
4. Make sure your email design is mobile friendly.
5. Avoid using spam words
6. Do not buy email list as it is proven not to work. Only use clean address lists
7. Try using your own domain name to send your emails, and not free emails accounts... you will have a much higher delivery rate
8. Invest in a good email marketing solution if you want to have good delivery rates
9. Make sure to have a good image to text ratio in order for it not to be only images which will make you fall on spam folders
10. Make sure to have set SPF, DKIM in order to pass gmail, yahoo spam filters.

Hope this helps,

Isabel

Last edited by a moderator:
Use recipient's names and personalize content based on their interests or past interactions with your brand. Personalized emails tend to perform better than generic ones, as they make recipients feel valued and understood.
With a significant portion of email opens happening on mobile devices, it's crucial to ensure that your emails are mobile-friendly. Use responsive design and keep your email templates simple and easy to read on smaller screens.

Segment your list and personalize your emails. Oh, and don't forget to make 'em mobile-friendly. As for tools, check out Mailchimp or HubSpot's basic email marketing tool.

Try to find out what your customers really want. If you can capture the interest of your customer, you have won their soul.
Be genuine do not have the intention of selling to them outrightly, instead focus on truly helping them with what they need and offer value.
Focus on winning their heart not their money.

Some free tools you can use are Poptin. I also recommend Systeme.io . It's like a complete marketing system all in one, and free to get started.

Effective email marketing can indeed significantly boost your revenue when done right. I give you some tips and tricks to help you generate more revenue through email marketing:
  1. Segment Your Audience
  2. Craft Compelling Subject Lines
  3. Focus on Quality Content
  4. Optimize for Mobile
  5. Use Call-to-Action (CTA) in your newsletter
  6. Use A/B Testing
  7. Use Automate Email Sequences when they need
  8. Monitor and Analyze Metrics
  9. Maintain Sender Reputation
  10. Provide Exclusive Offers and Promotions for repeat purchases

Last edited by a moderator:
One word relationship
Put yourself im your email subscribers and ask yourself if you like the emails that you receive ,they bring you value ,they help you ,they fix your problems ?
You need to treat yourself in that emails on how you would treat a close family member or even yourself

To boost revenue through email marketing, you should focus on personalization, compelling subject lines, and engaging content. Utilize segmentation to target specific audience segments with tailored messages. It is also recommended that you optimize your emails for mobile devices and include clear calls-to-action. As for free tools and extensions, consider platforms like Mailchimp, Sender, or MailerLite for email marketing, and Grammarly for proofreading and improving email copy.

To boost revenue through email marketing, you should focus on personalization, compelling subject lines, and engaging content. Utilize segmentation to target specific audience segments with tailored messages. It is also recommended that you optimize your emails for mobile devices and include clear calls-to-action. As for free tools and extensions, consider platforms like Mailchimp, Sender, or MailerLite for email marketing, and Grammarly for proofreading and improving email copy.

More AI crap! Stop posting AI content here!

banners
Back