The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Harshit_770

affiliate
Helo everyone!
I was wondering if everyone can give some tips and what they believe can help get a high conversion rate with cold emails for my services?

I'll write about 6-7 email/day for this. Should I use a email marketing tool or not ? What should I do to avoid getting into spam or promotion?
Things I must include - link for Fiverr service, should I also add videos and photos it would definitely increase CR but I might also end up in spam or promotion.

What's your catch on this?

Hello there! In my opinion, using an email marketing tool is a good idea, saves time and it helps you keep track. There are also many templates available, that you can personalize. As for the tips, here are a few:

- Personalize each email as much as possible. Add the recipient's name, company name, and other relevant information wherever possible.
- Keep the email short and to the point. Try to keep it under 150 words.
- Make sure your offer is attractive and relevant to the recipient.
- Test different subject lines and copy to see what works best.
- Include a call to action at the end of the email. For example, "Please let me know if you're interested in learning more."

Be patient and it will give results. Best of luck!

Put out a fake business listing on the sites where you scrape the email data from!

Have a look at what others are sending and DO IT DIFFERENTLY!

With my old offline business I would get 100's of emails a month, 99% of them followed the same crappy format... it was very rare I would open any... unless they did something different!

There are a few steps you must take for cold e-mailing before you can start thinking about subjects and copy. Unfortunately this will take quite some time. 8 to 12 weeks. There are no shortcuts to this.

There are numerous tutorials on warming up your domain and e-mail:
Personally I found setting up a campaign with an irresistible lead magnet for your prospects the better approach.
  • Find out what they're are looking for and where
  • Create a lead magnet with half of the solution to their problem
  • Setup a landing page with optin and thank you page
  • Setup tracking
  • Run campaign
  • Optimize on gathered data
  • Send them an autoresponder sequence to build a relationship
  • Aks them about their specific struggles
  • Offer them your services to overcome those problems
  • Get paid
  • Scale your campaigns
  • Create an army of happy customers
  • Send them other offers, think upsells, affiliate/partner offers
  • Get paid more
Sounds like a lot of work, but most of this can be automated (for free, see link in my signature). Hardest part is of course getting the traffic, but there's lot's of tutorials on this forum.

Once you have a winning campaign it's pretty much hands off. Just close deals and deliver.

Cold emailing can be a great way to reach out to new customers and expand your business. However, it can also be a bit challenging to write effective cold emails and get results. Here are a few tips to help you write cold emails that will actually get read and generate responses:

1. Keep it short and sweet - Your cold email should be brief and to the point. Long, rambling emails are likely to be ignored.

2. Get personal - Add a personal touch by addressing the recipient by name and mentioning something specific about them or their company that shows you've done your research.

3. Make an offer they can't refuse - Give the recipient an incentive to respond to your emails, such as a discount or free product, or service trial.

4. Be clear about what you want - Don't leave the recipient guessing what you're after. Clearly state what you'd like them to do, whether it's setting up a meeting or taking advantage of your offer.

5. Include a call to action - A solid call to action (CTA) is essential in any cold email. Tell the recipient exactly what you want them to do, such as "Click here to claim your discount."

6. Follow up - If you don't hear back from the recipient, follow up with another email or phone call. Most people are busy and may need a reminder before they take action on your request.

Should you use a email marketing tool or not ?

The answer is definitely. If you're looking to start an email marketing campaign, you'll need a reliable tool to help you get the job done. There are a lot of different options out there, so how do you know which one is right for you?

To start, you'll want to consider your budget and what features you need. If you're just starting out, you may not need all the bells and whistles that come with some of the more expensive tools. Once you know what your budget is and what features you need, it's time to start looking at different options.

One popular option is MailChimp. MailChimp offers a free plan for up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.

Also, use email verification tools. It can help you improve your email deliverability and ensure that your messages are reaching the inboxes of your recipients.

give some tips and what they believe can help get a high conversion rate with cold emails for my services?

Cold emails are not very productive and a waste of time. "Cold" means they are not SOI or DOI. Cold emails will get you a spam reputation very quickly!

You need to do solo ads to someones SOI and/or DOI list(s), not cold emails. This way you can provide links to you site(s) and start building your own DOI lists. Those will be far more productive.

I would also side with TJ on this. It's very repetitive work that can be not great over the long run. It's better to find ads or depending on what your doing, organic marketing to a lead page. Something where you are not doing all of the outreach but instead focusing on things that can scale.

Cold emails are not very productive and a waste of time. "Cold" means they are not SOI or DOI. Cold emails will get you a spam reputation very quickly!

You need to do solo ads to someones SOI and/or DOI list(s), not cold emails. This way you can provide links to you site(s) and start building your own DOI lists. Those will be far more productive.
Using solo ads is for individuals and the poster didn't make a distinction but how would you suggest doing cold email outreach for local businesses? What tools would be needed other than a domain?

Using solo ads is for individuals and the poster didn't make a distinction but how would you suggest doing cold email outreach for local businesses?

I'm not certain what you mean when you say they are for individuals. I do solos many times a year for both B2B and for B2C.

Using solo ads to introduce a product/business/service is a preferred method of getting to prospective users/buyers/consumers over cold emails as cold emails are not as receptive and highly subject to spam traps. Cold emails SUCK and are not productive and not received well. A solo ad sent by someone already receiving emails from a whitelisted domain will result in more people reading and acting on the contents of the email and allows the content provider of the solo ad to build an SOI or DOI list from the people responding. Far more productive and safer for all parties.

Last edited:
I'm not certain what you mean when you say they are for individuals. I do solos many times a year for both B2B and for B2C.

Using solo ads to introduce a product/business/service is a preferred method of getting to prospective users/buyers/consumers over cold emails as cold emails are not as receptive and highly subject to spam traps. Cold emails SUCK and are not productive and not received well. A solo ad sent by someone already receiving emails from a whitelisted domain will result in more people reading and acting on the contents of the email and allows the xcontent provider of the solo ad to build an SOI or DOI list from the people responding. Far more productive and safer for all parties.
I've never come across a solo ad platform for B2B that's why I said solo ads are for "individuals". I appreciate you letting me know about solo ads for businesses. Now I can do some research...

I've never come across a solo ad platform for B2B

Solo ads are email-based advertisements you buy from other email list owners. They're typically sent as dedicated emails.

We do solos with businesses every month and have for more than a decade. It's typically a "Partners" email.
e.g
Hi Name,
This is T J at AffiliateFix and want to introduce a new partner we are collaborating with.
etc., etc., etc.

or

Hi Name,
This is XXXXXX and want to thanks AffiliateFix for introducing us to you!
etc., etc., etc.

And so many other formats. All these B2B solo emails disclose at the bottom that "This email is brought to you by AffiliateFix as a part of your membership." or similar statement. All solos have this disclosure whether B2B or B2C, or they should if they don't.

solo as in newsletters or curated opt-in mailing lists

Well, I don't know about newsletters, but I was speaking about sending solos to optin lists. There is just no real difference between B2B and B2C in solo ads. It just defines the audience. Business to business solicitation or business to customer solicitation. One can argue that when our registered businesses sends an email blast to our members and in our email template that they are sending both B2B and B2C because our members are running their own businesses as well as using the B2B resources (offers, etc.) to procure something (a conversion) back to the primary business.

Solos are nothing more than piggybacking another parties optin list.

Per GetResponse:

What are solo ads?

Image result for solo ads

Solo ads are email-based advertisements you buy from other email list owners. They're typically sent as dedicated emails – so the entire message is all about your promotion.

Here’s how solo ads work:
  1. You find a solo ad list or search for a solo ad seller you’re interested in.
  2. You contact the owner or buy access to the list from their site.
  3. You buy either by how many subscribers your email message will be sent to or by how many clicks your email will get.
  4. If all goes well, those subscribers will click, and those clicks will convert well. In the end, you’ll end up with solo ad conversions that cost less than other types of advertising.

solo ad platform

As for Solo Ads Platforms- There are thousands of them out there that service three primary areas.

QUALITY EMAIL MARKETING.png

For example:

From

QUALITY EMAIL MARKETING (.com)​

Over 100,000 Demographic Email List Combinations

Reach Your Perfect Audience​

98% Accurate Permission Based Email Lists​

Save time and money by connecting with the right people, the first time
Less Than 50% Of Our Competitors' Prices

I think he means solo as in newsletters or curated opt-in mailing lists.
The only B2B I can think of is Owler.com and that is probably too high level and expensive for Bill. Aimed at business executives and investors.
owler_daily.jpg

Well, I don't know about newsletters, but I was speaking about sending solos to optin lists. There is just no real difference between B2B and B2C in solo ads. It just defines the audience. Business to business solicitation or business to customer solicitation. One can argue that when our registered businesses sends an email blast to our members and in our email template that they are sending both B2B and B2C because our members are running their own businesses as well as using the B2B resources (offers, etc.) to procure something (a conversion) back to the primary business.

Solos are nothing more than piggybacking another parties optin list.

Per GetResponse:

What are solo ads?

Image result for solo ads

Solo ads are email-based advertisements you buy from other email list owners. They're typically sent as dedicated emails – so the entire message is all about your promotion.

Here’s how solo ads work:
  1. You find a solo ad list or search for a solo ad seller you’re interested in.
  2. You contact the owner or buy access to the list from their site.
  3. You buy either by how many subscribers your email message will be sent to or by how many clicks your email will get.
  4. If all goes well, those subscribers will click, and those clicks will convert well. In the end, you’ll end up with solo ad conversions that cost less than other types of advertising.

As for Solo Ads Platforms- There are thousands of them out there that service three primary areas.

View attachment 30090

For example:

From

QUALITY EMAIL MARKETING (.com)​

Over 100,000 Demographic Email List Combinations

Reach Your Perfect Audience​

98% Accurate Permission Based Email Lists​

Save time and money by connecting with the right people, the first time
Less Than 50% Of Our Competitors' Prices
T J this answer was very informative and now I have a good sense of how to move forward...I appreciate you taking the time...

Helo everyone!
I was wondering if everyone can give some tips and what they believe can help get a high conversion rate with cold emails for my services?

I'll write about 6-7 email/day for this. Should I use a email marketing tool or not ? What should I do to avoid getting into spam or promotion?
Things I must include - link for Fiverr service, should I also add videos and photos it would definitely increase CR but I might also end up in spam or promotion.

What's your catch on this?
I have compiled ten steps that answer your questions and hopefully resolve your issues.
  • Personalize each email.
  • Use concise and engaging subject lines.
  • Clearly communicate value.
  • Include a strong call-to-action.
  • Test different email copy and subject lines.
  • Consider using an email marketing tool.
  • Avoid spammy language and excessive links.
  • Monitor deliverability and adjust strategy.
  • Use videos and photos sparingly.
  • Continuously refine your approach.

MI
Back