The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Make Massive V2 - Spy on Pops, Native, Adult, Display All in One! Free & Pro

tommakemassive

affiliate
Introducing Make Massive Version 2.0

Native, Pops, Adult, Display all in one. We have both a FREE version for basic use and PRO account for serious affiliates.

Make Massive Version 2.0 brings a huge number of new ways to spy and understand affiliate data to help you supercharge your affiliate business and take your earnings to the next level. Watch the video to understand what is possible.

Quick introduction to what's new in version 2.0

Click to go to MakeMassive.com | Click to sign up to 7-day Free Trial

^ If you can't watch the video right now you can read the script below

Hi this Tom from Make Massive we have just launched a huge new version, I'll show you how it works. Make Massive has an incredible amount of data to help all type of affiliates. It allows you to spy on Native, Pop, Adult and Display Ads for both desktop and mobile web with data from over 70 countries.

g4l71Kq.jpg

This ads and lander data is then matched with over 30,000 active offers from over 70 affiliate networks.

WJcwK3c.jpg

What's more we have a basic free account for newbie affiliates and the PRO account for unlimited access is a crazy cheap $149 a month and we have a 7-day free trial to get you started. I will quickly show you what is possible with Make Massive, lets dive in.

We have done a lot of work to improve the filters so you can find exactly what your looking for. In addition to device, traffics and country filters we now language, tracking and network filters. By combining filters and sort you can get some really interesting results, let me show you an example. Looking at native ads lets sort by popularity and filter by ClickBank. Now we can see popular ads for ClickBank products.

tH8skCd.jpg

Lets filter that by Spanish language. Now we can see popular ads promoting ClickBank products in the Spanish language market.

xvP5bYc.jpg

OK lets try another one. You can modify and reset filters by clicking the x on the indicator. I will clear all the filters and we'll try a different search. This time we will filter by Voluum and Prosper trackers. And lets also filter by Australia. Great, now we can see what affiliates using Voluum and prosper are promoting to Australians. Look at this ad, its is solar ad targeted at Australians, lets click on it to open a new tab with more info.

xfOMbfu.jpg

Now we can see stats for the ad. it looks like it has been running consistently for a few months, on Taboola, only targeting Australians and these are the publishers.

sEXDoml.jpg

We can also view the ad landers. Looks like they are trying a few different angles.

2jhSa4h.jpg

Let's have a look at what is being advertised. The landers are being hosted on 2 different domains, solarpanelinstallers.com.au and compare-solar-quotes.com. We can see the landers are linking to 2 different domains that actually have offers.

R2SN1qs.jpg

This is pretty awesome, now we have the full picture. We found a ad we were interested in, discovered where it was being promoted and the landers being used. And now we can see what offers the lander is promoting, the networks that have that offer and the different payouts.

kRdSqAK.jpg

OK lets take a look at the new search features. You can search by keyword and domain match. So let's start typing solar and see what comes up. You can see we now have list of suggested advertiser domains starting with the word 'solar'.

uhaX1Ay.jpg

If I keep typing 'solarcompare' then you can see it suggests the advertiser with the offers we just viewed. This domain search can be really useful when you find a tracking domain in the wild and want to learn more about.

n13lBIk.jpg

Lets delete compare and we will try a offer search of 'solar'. Click the offers box to go to the offer search. Now we can see the solar offers across all networks, their payout and you can filter by device, country and network.

kRdSqAK.jpg

Now let's try a lander search for 'teeth whitening' landers. Type in teeth whitening and click the landers box. We can now see all the landers matching teeth whitening with the full power of filters available.

EB8ivSe.jpg

As you can see Make Massive is a very powerful tool. This is just the tip of the ice berg. I hope this video had made your excited by what is now possible and how it can be a game changer for your affiliate business. As I mention at the start of the video we have a 7-day free trial so you can get started right now, go to makemassive.com and you will find the link to signup at the bottom of the page.

Click to go to MakeMassive.com | Click to sign up to 7-day Free Trial

Looking forward to your questions, comments and feedback!

Thank you AffiliateFix members for your amazing support to make this version possible!

Hi Tom

I have been using Make Massive for sometime and completely happy with the Version 2.

Awesome work!

Best features I liked

1. Killer filters for language, trackers and affiliate networks

2. Longevity feature helps me to find HOT OFFERS and could find the best offers from the affiliate networks

3. Great repository of landers for Pop Ads and Adult offers.

Still exploring it and already got the PRO subscription :D

Thanks for the post Tom!

Hi Rex

Really great to hear the Make Massive has been so helpful for you.

Nice to hear your feedback on what you like.

All the best with your affiliate campaigns, contact us any time if you need nay help!

Filter by popularity feature is really great. I could find out what are offers super affiliates are promoting now and their lander information too :p

It is really great tool to see what works and what not . And replicate what works best to our campaigns as simple as that ;)

one thng though ( PS : from my affiliate friends ), it would have been better if there is paypal integration.

Great that you have a free level so people can try it out.

However when using it very regularly get a

Oops, some content could not be loaded

Please check your connection and refresh the page.

error

banners
Back