The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Low budget startup tips

You can make a profitable campaign even with $100 but thats not the issue
the issue is when you want to scale it up, you run out of funds and you have to pause it
its a bad loop to be in when you found winning campains that died out after a couple of days

Cheers

for VPS hosting even I will recommend the DigitalOcean

I use digital ocean as well.
About 3 weeks ago I migrated 7 wordpress sites from Hostgator to Digital Ocean and saw and pretty nice increase in page load speed. I put all sites on one digital ocean droplet so it costs me only $10 per month!! I love it. It's so good. I also used Server Pilot to deploy Wordpress easily.

Airpush as traffic source should be good choice cause they have very flexible ways for promoting like Push ads,Dialog box etc...but in my opinion they require bigger invest if you want they to give you better traffic quality maybe I wrong....hmm

You should check with Hostgator shared servers. I think that's the lowest plan that they have. But only if you're expecting just a few site visitors at the moment.
1.gif

Shared servers suck. Never use a shared server!

Shared servers suck. Never use a shared server!

Agreed. The best, cheapest alternative is to launch a digital ocean droplet. It is the fastest, cheapest hosting solution I have found for about 10 USD per month. I have 7 low traffic Wordpress sites sitting on a digital ocean droplet that i moved from Hostgator and all of them saw a decrease in page load times (around 30% better).

Ok I think you need to be redirected to how this industry works. There's so many people chiming in on the post that it's easy for you to get confused so let me give you a plan of action. You can't figure everything out on your own in this industry. Even though you're at home all day in front of your computer, this is a PEOPLE business!

1. Sign up to Affiliate Networks like - YepAds (The Best Network in my opinion), ClickDealer, AppFlood, and MundoMedia
Not all affiliate networks are created the same.

2. Sign up to these Traffic Sources - PopAds, PopCash, AdCash, Propeller Ads
There's definitely a larger emphasis from me regarding mobile traffic via Pop traffic

3. Get an Amazon/Create an Amazon AWS account.
You'll thank me later when you see why I advised this service over the others.

4. Sign up for an RackSpace account as well, again you'll thank me later!

5. You're going to need a mobile spying tool like Mobile Ads Scout, but you can still SPY for Free, I'll give you some
information on how it all works with spying/ripping landers from the competition and like I said it's FREE!

6. You will need a tracking tool like Voluum which I prefer over other!

7. Education = Success!

8. Head over to Charles Ngo Blog and start reading every post he's ever posted regarding IM/Mobile Marketing and
you will have a head start over others that don't really know what they're doing.

I hope that what I shared with you gives you a starting point on taking action in this industry.

Fred Turner

Last edited:
@Fred Turner so nice of chief, so if there are such kind of limitations in your mentioned tool that can affect my productivity in a longer run? or let me rephrase can I make more money by investing on a commercial tracking program?

I wouldn't say you can make more money by investing in a commercial tool, what it allows you to do is review the data that you gather from running campaigns and help you optimize your offer, by removing what's not working or blacking things that should be there in the first place. But my tracking tool of choice is Voluum it's the BEST in my opinion.

Fred Turner

hey @Fred Turner One more question :) Do you believe affiliate marketing is not for someone for whom loosing $200 is a major setback... I have a lot of friend form third world countries who want to get themselves engaged but the issue is that, 1$ there means a lot... roughly a single dollars in some cases means hundred units of money in their currency. So what do you think? should they keep themselves away as a single failure can be a major blow for them.

If they are located close to each other then I would suggest them coming together as a T.E.A.M.
(Together Everyone Achieves More) and start running offers together to lesson the financial burden, but I would also advise that if you can't afford to lose some money in the beginning when testing an offer/s then I would wait until you have enough money saved about $500 to get started. I just want to be as honest as possible when it come to this industry.

Fred Turner

Last edited:
banners
Back