The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Minimum budget for begin in Mobile Marketing

Felipe Oliveira

affiliate
Hi guys

I've a question, what the minimum budget for begin in mobile marketing?

Included costs for learning curve, traffic sources, host, tracking, spy...

Whats the ideal budget ? $2000? $3000? $5000?

It depend on several factors such as the traffic sources hosting among others. This is because they do vary from one service provider to the other. Personally, I did start the mobile marketing with about $1000 and I have never been down. Just carry out proper research and get the perfect score cards.

Personally $1,000 is enough for begin if you have a good AM that recommends top offers for you. This can reduce your costs for testing.

Hi guys

I've a question, what the minimum budget for begin in mobile marketing?

Included costs for learning curve, traffic sources, host, tracking, spy...

Whats the ideal budget ? $2000? $3000? $5000?

It all depends but expect to lose some $$$ in the beginning and to stay away from these fly by night networks that no one has heard of. Most of them broker their ads so stick with the larger companies. Lastly, split test the networks and get is much data as possible.

If you want to have a higher chance of success get a spy tool so that you will have knowledge with your competitors. So that you can spy on their landing pages (you can copy their landing pages and tweak/improve base on your liking), and also you will have an idea on the offers that they're promoting, traffic source, some data and many more.

Since you have a big budget to use then spy tool is a MUST thing to have. As soon as you spy on them, all you have to do is contact your affiliate manager on the network that you joined (i recommend joining the big/known companies out there) and ask the offer or something similar to the offer which is on the same vertical & country that is performing well.

MI
Back