The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can i start Mobile marketing with $100 budget?

I suggest to you dont start any marketing plan with this budget. You have to do App Store optimization.. its cheap and smart way.

Um.. I would not recommend starting with $100 to start mobile marketing as a business. However, if you just want to try and test out without any expectation... you should...

10 years back I was a skeptic with internet marketing... so I use my $50 just to try out and found out it was legit...

Not a single regret throwing that $50 and from then onwards it was an Internet Marketing Adventures till now...

Since you have a $100 budget, most likely you will need to get traffic you do not directly pay for. And, you will need access to an affiliate network, friendly to beginners, that has AWESOME affiliate managers, high converting offers... I recommend cost per lead offers.

I am new to online marketing but i want to start with mobile marketing because i believe that it is beginner friendly.

$100 is fairly not enough.

If you have more budget (min $500/mo), start with something simple and cheap. For example, mobile CPI (app’s install is a payable action) and rewarded (incentive) downloads. You will get several incentive CPI offers from an ad/affiliate network and send cheap traffic to each. Try gowide appbooster - incentive CPI rates can be $0.15-$0.50 or other, depending on target geos and OS (operating system, iOS or Android).

So, here is the must-have list to start with mobile CPI ads:
  1. Traffic tracking software (min $100-$200/mo)
  2. Your time and efforts invested in emailing/Skyping with AMs (daily basis)
  3. Advertiser that can give you 4-5 mobile CPI offers
  4. $200 to start with gowide appbooster CPI platform (app installs / incentive traffic).
Good luck!

Hey @MosesRue
You can launch your first ad campaign with Clickky's Self-serve platform for advertisers. Claim your personal promo-code here and launch immediately your mobile offers.

According to $100 is not enough for starting anything an earning money.

But still, not to worry about. you can do something with this amount. You can go for Bulk SMS Marketing which will help you to do mobile marketing and target your desired auidence

Planning your budget is important in any situation, regardless the type of business you are doing. However, it is especially important in case if we are talking about the development of an application, what usually involves the implementation of lots special features and additional plugins to the programme, what automatically means the rising prices. So, Here, You can see the most essential and important aspects of budget scheduling for your app.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back