The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can i start Mobile marketing with $100 budget?

I am new to online marketing but i want to start with mobile marketing because i believe that it is beginner friendly.
I think 100 is not that much. Many people say that 1k is something just for start. Only tracker and spytools takes few hundred off your budget

For me 100 is enough or too much :)

You can buy small cheap and small app (like our iMarketing Center) and start building niche by using subscription form, facebook, forum posting.... all these things often free.

When you have a good niche, you can start sending text message or email message by using iMarketing Center

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iMarketing Center app helps you send bulk automation sms and email marketing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emailmarketing247

Last edited by a moderator:

You can buy small cheap and small app (like our iMarketing Center) and start building niche by using subscription form, facebook, forum posting.... all these things often free.

When you have a good niche, you can start sending text message or email message by using iMarketing Center

Hey chi can you plesee show me the process can work for me . really I only have $100 to start for my budget

To really over simplify it, you only need 2 things a high converting offer and being able to drive traffic to it.

Since you have a $100 budget, most likely you will need to get traffic you do not directly pay for. And, you will need access to an affiliate network, friendly to beginners, that has AWESOME affiliate managers, high converting offers... I recommend cost per lead offers.

Step 1. Do not spend any money until to can tell someone, from memory, in a conversation exactly how you are going to set up your campaign, what offer you are promoting, who your target visitor is, what ads, pre sales pages, headlines and other copy you will be testing, and what traffic you are going to send to your offer, and how you are going to track the revenue and costs associated with your campaign. You can find how to do all of that by reading follow alongs @internalsoul and related tutorials.

Step 2. Look for CPA networks. Hint @Anastasia AdCombo is an expert in this area.

Step 3. Look for no cost ways to send traffic to your offer. No traffic is free, so beware of buying treasure maps to free traffic. If you really want a junk treasure map, I've got a basement full of them, But... you don't want that!

Step 4. Set modest goals. Like, "I will have 1 campaign that makes 10 to 15 per day profit within 60 days." Spend the first 30 days finding out how to build and implement your campaign, then spend the next 30 days implementing, testing, and earning. While it may not sound like much $10 per day is $300 per month. So within 90 to 120 days, with the help of your friends here at Affiliatefix, you stand a pretty decent chance of having earned enough money to step up your game.

Thanks Hunter S Robbins for the mention. MosesRue I will just repeat what I said in my PM. $100 isn't enough. You need hosting, tracker to set up everything. It's a very small amount and you won't get profitable right off the bat. You need to test several campaigns before you hit the winning campaign. And if you lose all your money before finding the winning campaign then you will have nothing left to run. So increase your budget, make a well organised plan and then move forward. And if you think you would save money by not going for a good hosting and tracker then that would be a big mistake. Without tracker you can't optimize a campaign and without optimization you can't break even a campaign.

To really over simplify it, you only need 2 things a high converting offer and being able to drive traffic to it.

Since you have a $100 budget, most likely you will need to get traffic you do not directly pay for. And, you will need access to an affiliate network, friendly to beginners, that has AWESOME affiliate managers, high converting offers... I recommend cost per lead offers.

Step 1. Do not spend any money until to can tell someone, from memory, in a conversation exactly how you are going to set up your campaign, what offer you are promoting, who your target visitor is, what ads, pre sales pages, headlines and other copy you will be testing, and what traffic you are going to send to your offer, and how you are going to track the revenue and costs associated with your campaign. You can find how to do all of that by reading follow alongs @internalsoul and related tutorials.

Step 2. Look for CPA networks. Hint @Anastasia AdCombo is an expert in this area.

Step 3. Look for no cost ways to send traffic to your offer. No traffic is free, so beware of buying treasure maps to free traffic. If you really want a junk treasure map, I've got a basement full of them, But... you don't want that!

Step 4. Set modest goals. Like, "I will have 1 campaign that makes 10 to 15 per day profit within 60 days." Spend the first 30 days finding out how to build and implement your campaign, then spend the next 30 days implementing, testing, and earning. While it may not sound like much $10 per day is $300 per month. So within 90 to 120 days, with the help of your friends here at Affiliatefix, you stand a pretty decent chance of having earned enough money to step up your game.

Thank you so much Hunter for all those wonderful ideas.
But do not forget i am a newbie so what you are saying here really i am not understanding it.
so i will like to know please it is possible for you to help me in the process. Really what you said it is true as long as i can start earn little everyday and i know it will be big. Please can you give me you sky ID or email. Because i really need you help to you right now it is easy because you understand and you been doing it for a long time now. But i know will just one campaign that i will run i will begin to get the clear understanding about how this can really work.

thank you
M.Rue

Thanks Hunter S Robbins for the mention. MosesRue I will just repeat what I said in my PM. $100 isn't enough. You need hosting, tracker to set up everything. It's a very small amount and you won't get profitable right off the bat. You need to test several campaigns before you hit the winning campaign. And if you lose all your money before finding the winning campaign then you will have nothing left to run. So increase your budget, make a well organised plan and then move forward. And if you think you would save money by not going for a good hosting and tracker then that would be a big mistake. Without tracker you can't optimize a campaign and without optimization you can't break even a campaign.

Thank you so much but really that is what i have for now . so you are saying that it is completely impossible for me to start with that budget. so please tell me what business can i start the $100 budget with?

Thank you so much but really that is what i have for now . so you are saying that it is completely impossible for me to start with that budget. so please tell me what business can i start the $100 budget with?
I didn't say it's impossible. You can start with it but you can't get far with that. Even if you were able to break-even your first campaign and make good profit, still you have to wait till the end of month and then again another 15 to 30 days depending on the network you are working on. Not every network pays weekly and for most of the network weekly payment threshold is min $1000. Cashflow is very important in this industry to re-invest your money and make most out of it. And again there is no guarantee that the offer you ran in your first campaign will last long. In that case you have start it again. If you want to be a regular player then you should increase your budget.

please it is possible for you to help me in the process

Gotta be honest with you bro there are many, many more people here who are much better qualified to help you than I am.

The best advice I can give you is not to be in too big of a hurry to spend your $100 bucks.

I suggest learning to pick a CPA offer that has a decent chance of making you some money. You could read up on that here on the forum. That might even be a new thread you could start. Learn how to write compelling headlines. Learn how to create a lander that focuses in on your ideal buying visitor.

Since you are not going to afford to purchase paid traffic or paid tracking software, learn how to install and use google analytics on a blogger blog. Learn how to analyze the data you get from google analytics. (If you already have a website with cPanel, you can learn to read your webalizer reports.) Learn the basic steps in putting a campaign together from finding an offer to reinvesting your profits.

While you are reading up on all that, here is something you can practice doing... But, don't expect to make any money from it. However, with luck and lots of hard work, after doing this 4 or 5 times, you might find a campaign that will make 5 or 10 dollars a day.

1. Sign up for a google account, then create a youtube channel.
2. Search youtube's creative commons section some biz op videos. They should be between 1 to 3 minutes in length. Bookmark them.
3. Sign up for CPALead. look for offers that are related to the biz op videos you bookmarked. Pick an offer you think has the highest chance of making you money.
4. Add the video you bookmarked earlier to your youtube channel. Choose the one you think would get people to click on to go to view your CPALead offer.
5. Create a blogger blog with the google account you used to create your youtube channel.
6. Write a headline, add a couple of great images related to the offer, and add a few sentences or bullet points to talk the visitor into clicking on your call to action link. Write the call to action text, then link that text to the offer landing page. Find a landing page checklist and make sure your landing pages has all the need components.
6. Go to google url shortner and shorten the url of your blogger blog. You will get tracking info from this.
7. Go back to your youtube channel. In the section where you write your description, first thing add the shortened link back to your blogger blog. Right after the link write your call to action.
8. Search youtube with the name of your CPALead offer, then write down the titles of the videos that come up on the first 15 or so results. Click on each of those videos, read the description of each video, copy any keywords into a text file.
9. Go back to your youtube channel change the title of your video to be very close to one of the titles of the top results that came up when you searched for your offer. Write a 150 - 300 word description based on the ones you read doing your research. Next, copy all the keywords you saved in a text file into the bottom half of the description.
10. Go back to your blogger blog and add in google analytics.
11. Go to ytview.com and buy a 1000 yt visitors for $1. 3 days later buy another 1000 visitors for $1. 2 days later buy 100 likes for $5.
12. Sign up for socialmonkey.com for $7 bucks, then every day add 25 backlinks to your blogger blog and to your youtube channel
13. Each day review the data you get from google url shortner, google analytics, and youtube analytics from your youtube channel. Try to figure out what the data means. Can you tell a story based off the data you've collected?

This assignment, if you choose to accept it, will cost you $14. Which, in all honesty you will not make back for a few weeks, if ever. However, I believe if you go through this process 4 or 5 times by the time you finish with the 5th one, you should have (more or less) a pretty good handle on the basics of internet marketing.

If you start a follow along using this blueprint, I'll do my best to monitor your progress and answer any questions you post. I imagine there will be many others who will also check in on you from time to time.

I'm a rootin' for ya, hunter.

E="MosesRue, post: 437028, member: 108164"]I am new to online marketing but i want to start with mobile marketing because i believe that it is beginner friendly.

This is the real thing my man. Read well.

Use that money to get a job OR a consistent stream of money.

Mobile marketing, which falls on Paid traffic needs to be funded consistently. It means you need more money to continue the process.

We can tell you the exact process step by step BUT YOU NEED MORE MONEY to do so.
$100 is not enough.

Get at least $1,000 and a consistent money maker and we will gladly help you.
OR
Look for other methods that won't require you to spend that huge amount of money if you are limited in finances.

BROWSE THIS FORUM INSIDE AND OUT.

You will find what you are looking for.

Gotta be honest with you bro there are many, many more people here who are much better qualified to help you than I am.

The best advice I can give you is not to be in too big of a hurry to spend your $100 bucks.

I suggest learning to pick a CPA offer that has a decent chance of making you some money. You could read up on that here on the forum. That might even be a new thread you could start. Learn how to write compelling headlines. Learn how to create a lander that focuses in on your ideal buying visitor.

Since you are not going to afford to purchase paid traffic or paid tracking software, learn how to install and use google analytics on a blogger blog. Learn how to analyze the data you get from google analytics. (If you already have a website with cPanel, you can learn to read your webalizer reports.) Learn the basic steps in putting a campaign together from finding an offer to reinvesting your profits.

While you are reading up on all that, here is something you can practice doing... But, don't expect to make any money from it. However, with luck and lots of hard work, after doing this 4 or 5 times, you might find a campaign that will make 5 or 10 dollars a day.

1. Sign up for a google account, then create a youtube channel.
2. Search youtube's creative commons section some biz op videos. They should be between 1 to 3 minutes in length. Bookmark them.
3. Sign up for CPALead. look for offers that are related to the biz op videos you bookmarked. Pick an offer you think has the highest chance of making you money.
4. Add the video you bookmarked earlier to your youtube channel. Choose the one you think would get people to click on to go to view your CPALead offer.
5. Create a blogger blog with the google account you used to create your youtube channel.
6. Write a headline, add a couple of great images related to the offer, and add a few sentences or bullet points to talk the visitor into clicking on your call to action link. Write the call to action text, then link that text to the offer landing page. Find a landing page checklist and make sure your landing pages has all the need components.
6. Go to google url shortner and shorten the url of your blogger blog. You will get tracking info from this.
7. Go back to your youtube channel. In the section where you write your description, first thing add the shortened link back to your blogger blog. Right after the link write your call to action.
8. Search youtube with the name of your CPALead offer, then write down the titles of the videos that come up on the first 15 or so results. Click on each of those videos, read the description of each video, copy any keywords into a text file.
9. Go back to your youtube channel change the title of your video to be very close to one of the titles of the top results that came up when you searched for your offer. Write a 150 - 300 word description based on the ones you read doing your research. Next, copy all the keywords you saved in a text file into the bottom half of the description.
10. Go back to your blogger blog and add in google analytics.
11. Go to ytview.com and buy a 1000 yt visitors for $1. 3 days later buy another 1000 visitors for $1. 2 days later buy 100 likes for $5.
12. Sign up for socialmonkey.com for $7 bucks, then every day add 25 backlinks to your blogger blog and to your youtube channel
13. Each day review the data you get from google url shortner, google analytics, and youtube analytics from your youtube channel. Try to figure out what the data means. Can you tell a story based off the data you've collected?

This assignment, if you choose to accept it, will cost you $14. Which, in all honesty you will not make back for a few weeks, if ever. However, I believe if you go through this process 4 or 5 times by the time you finish with the 5th one, you should have (more or less) a pretty good handle on the basics of internet marketing.

If you start a follow along using this blueprint, I'll do my best to monitor your progress and answer any questions you post. I imagine there will be many others who will also check in on you from time to time.

I'm a rootin' for ya, hunter.

What a great idea @Hunter S Robbins..others can follow this too..don't know that you can easily get visitors..thanks!!!

others can follow this too

Yep, bro. Lots of others have used some version of this. It's not original with me. Some of the people who get good at it make lots of money. Some people never make a dime from it. Just depends.

you can easily get visitors
It is not too easy. Lots of things to get perfectly aligned. All through those 13 steps are lots and lots of challenges. None so difficult that almost everybody cannot overcome. Though a willingness to figure things out and dedication is required.

The really cool thing is the awesome benefit... if you go through this process 5 times you would spend 35 bucks on yt views + likes, and 7 bucks on social share software. So for only $42 dollars you would get a lot of experience in a many of the basic things internet marketers do.

Something to consider!

With $100 I think it is best for you to start building your own blog or website. This will entail low budget as you will only need a domain and hosting. Learn SEO and save money before you go to paid traffic. This is a slow process but trust me without a big or continuous budget in paid traffic you are not gonna make it.

I'm not expert and currently not making much money from Mobile now. But in my experience, with $100 you can really start with paid traffic. My first mistake when i started Paid traffic for Affiliate Marketing was...

I didn't research enough to start spending my first $100 safely.

I don't recommend to try with free methods like blogging, youtube, seo stuff first because in my opinion, i personally think it takes too much time and energy to make money and someday you'll have more than $1000 - $2000 for paid traffic and you'll abandon free stuff you made. So if you consider that you want to go far with Paid Traffic, you wanna be expert in Mobile >>> Go for it now with $100 you have!|

I'm sure you don't need Voluum, Paid spy tools or VPS hosting that will cost you more than $300 to start.

You can spend $100 or at least $90 for traffic only. But what i recommend is you need to try try try to research first for the free tools, and best paid traffic to start (many ad networks that have coupon double your payment now) FIND IT AND START WITH IT!

The last thing, what i found after spend $500 is... no matters who told you what works or not working, you still must test by youreself! If Mr.A makes $100 a day with just $20 budget and 1 offers doesn't mean you'll make it too. if Mr.B is not making any money with mobile pin submit verticals, it doesn't means you can't make it too. You'll find what works by yourself only. And if you don't make profit with first $100, don't stop doing it forever, learn from the data you bought... save more money and come back. Nobody has only profitable campaigns, just don't give up!

Hey MosesRue,

If you want to start earning from rebrokering mobile offers by CPI (cost-per-install), we'd be glad to welcome you to Clickky's self-serve platform for user acquisition. The minimum budget is exactly $100 for which you can run a test campaign for like 50 installs. We also return 20% of the first top up (if you do a wire transfer), so you'll have $120 for a test campaign.

This is how the platform works:

This is just one of the ideas on how to spend $100 ($120) and return ~$156.

banners
Back