The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Low budget startup tips

comegetbravo

Hey all!
I am taking action right away, currently I only got about $200 but the 25th June I will get $700. But I would like to start now...
So what are the requirements that is really necessary? Do I really need a VPS? Is it that big of a difference when I'm just starting out? I'm already in Cpalead and Clickdealer, which would you recommend starting with? I got no clue on how to use Voluum however I will figure it out.
I will probably be using either ZeroTraffic or Airpush as a traffic source...

Thanks for any answers.

Nah, at that budget you dont need a VPS. Get started with what you have, and spend all that money just on traffic from just ONE source.

You don't need a VPS like ^^^ said, just get a hosting from Stable Host or FreshRoastedHosting (support this <<< small company), they have excellent speed than expensive hosting for like $50 per month. $8 package from FreshRoastedHosted is enough already.

Don't join ZeroPark, ZeroPark is similar to media buying, $200 is not enough.
Join PlugRush (ref link), though it's adult campaign but I have positive ROI with a small budget of $50 testing when I first tested out. They have great mobile traffic, just try them.

What about airpush? I heard that there's alot of bots at Plugrush, CMA didn't recommend it unless you got a good blacklist..

Will I need more than 1gb I disk space? And will the bandwidth run out quickly? Thanks for you answer game333! I really appreciate it!

I don't think that you will need more than 1 GB space if you create a simple HTML, picture landing page.
For bandwidth worry not of course, you have 1TB bandwidth to use, unlike some hosting, they shut down your account when you reach your low bandwidth limit like 50GB(which I then changed to FRH)

No thanks, ask me, I've been IM since 2011. Though now a bit poor, but I have knowledge.

Hi,
I am new here, though not new to IM, had some success with Clickbank, but not tried mobile cpa, not even cpa though, want to know and start mobile cpa, could you pls. help me how and where to get started, and how we need vps/hosting.???
Thanks

Hi,
I am new here, though not new to IM, had some success with Clickbank, but not tried mobile cpa, not even cpa though, want to know and start mobile cpa, could you pls. help me how and where to get started, and how we need vps/hosting.???
Thanks

VPS hosting is not necessary, you're not spending like $1,000 per day for traffic, you're not receiving 1 million traffic per day.

What about airpush? I heard that there's alot of bots at Plugrush, CMA didn't recommend it unless you got a good blacklist..
I missed this post, you can block them by setting up Prosper202.
You can get a list of the source which to block. I'm not sure if there are a lot of bots, but I did a small campaign that run green.

You're running your traffic to a landing page, your CPA company will not receive all the spammy traffic directly, so that's not a problem mate.

Thank you for replying, But my first question I want to know how to get started in mobile cpa??
I'm not sure though but let me give you some idea.

Get a hosting, learn how to create a landing page for mobile, learn how to track your clicks with the help of tracking tools like Bevomedia, Volumn, Prosper202, any one of them. That's it.

I'm not sure though but let me give you some idea.

Get a hosting, learn how to create a landing page for mobile, learn how to track your clicks with the help of tracking tools like Bevomedia, Volumn, Prosper202, any one of them. That's it.
Thank you, I know how to create landing page (I can design even a website as I am a tech guy), and probably landing page will be used for capturing emails right?.

Don't go with that!
Digitalocean VPS costs 5 usd
And you can even get 10 usd free (when you sign up under my referral link)
There is that link Simple Cloud Infrastructure for Developers | DigitalOcean

When you go with paid traffic dont never think shared hosted
allways VPS

No bro, not ALL shared hosting are bad.
I need to get everyone's notice, shared hosting from EIG company like HostGator, Arvixe, JustHost, BlueHost are all craped.
When you type best hosting on Google, you will get a bunch of these company popped up, because they are heavily promote by affiliate! Their commission are high by high I mean $50 per sign up! Those hosting which are non-EIG like stable host, freshroastedhosting, site5, mddhosting(one of the best of all), are enough to handle paid traffic.

People always recommened VPS because they know no other hosting than EIG company (I'm this guy).
Trust me $7.99 is enough already.

Thank you, I know how to create landing page (I can design even a website as I am a tech guy), and probably landing page will be used for capturing emails right?.
Depending on the offer and approach, you want to collect their list or you want them to take an action.
I guess you misunderstood the landing page that were commonly known.

By landing page, it mean where the user ended up landing at.
So, if you were to promote a product, you are going to pre-sell the value your product has.
So you just simply create a banner to pinpoint the value, and a red button of call to action.

Here's a sample, I forgot where I saved this, but it's on the affiliatefix.
mobi_layout_offer.jpg

So first you got a banner or redirect/pop up or something else, and then there's a landing page, and if they click the call to action on the landing page they get redirected to another landing page of the offer?

banners
Back