The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

daily budget $150$ for mobile sports traffic.which best adnetwork

vimaru

Hi everyone. i am running mobile sports campaign, geo UK.i will spent $100 per day and wanna find good traffic source for my campaign. I'm using popads but I do not get much traffic.please suggest me some good media buying for my campaign.sorry for my enghlish

Hi everyone. i am running mobile sports campaign, geo UK.i will spent $100 per day and wanna find good traffic source for my campaign. I'm using popads but I do not get much traffic.please suggest me some good media buying for my campaign.sorry for my enghlish
Have you tried buysellads yet?

In order to get good traffic, it means that a lot of people are visiting your ads across the globe. You need therefore to come up with a way you will popularize your ads. The best thing for you to do is creating the links to the ads in form of pictures that are attractive and have them shared across the popular social media platforms such as Facebook. I am sure you will generate more traffic than ever. Give it a try and see the outcome buddy.

In order to get good traffic, it means that a lot of people are visiting your ads across the globe. You need therefore to come up with a way you will popularize your ads. The best thing for you to do is creating the links to the ads in form of pictures that are attractive and have them shared across the popular social media platforms such as Facebook. I am sure you will generate more traffic than ever. Give it a try and see the outcome buddy.
thanks bro.but my offer rejact facebook traffic, adult traffic

banners
Back