The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

koligo2165

affiliate
Hello everyone, newbie here 20d in AM world

What is the difference between lead quality and KPI, specifically dating and adult offers
let say I sent 300 leads to a SOI dating offer that has a KPI of 60% of the traffic must use the app and/or
the website 5m daily and my traffic preformed as required so is my traffic high quality even tho it didn't
Convert to paying users will I get paid or not, will I get kicked out from the offer or not
if no, what is considered as a high quality leads (please refer to real life examples) and how and where
can I get them
btw I don't really care about being stopped from promoting an offer, I'm more interested in increasing
my ad budget, then I can focus on building a solid partnership with the advertiser/network, or should I go the other way?

What is the difference between lead quality and KPI

KPI stands for key performance indicator, a quantifiable measure of performance over time for a specific objective. All businesses are studying their specific data for improvements and the data they focus on are the key indicators in their performance reviews of individuals, departments, products services, and on , and on... In affiliate marketing we focus on clicks, conversions, expenses, and all of the key specifics of our businesses and our efforts.

Lead quality is simply that! The quality of a lead is determined in volume, in other words, we look at a group of leads and their performance and not just one lead. Quality of leads is represented in many ways such as signups, conversions, various funnel responses, etc.

MI
Back