The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Pages OR Direct Linking With Bing Ads

thehustler

Hey, one of my campaigns in Bing got disapproved because I direct linked the vendor's sales landing page into my ads after when I saw everyone saying Bing is affiliate friendly and I saw a guy in youtube direct linking i.e., putting the ClickBank affiliate ID into tracking template the website URL into the Final URL.

So, if I had NOT directly linked the vendor's sales page, my campaign would have been approved. I had a long chat with an ads agent and she actually said that that landing page has false claims from celebrities and over claims of weight loss without changing habits. So, these were the things that triggered the disapproval. She was very nice to make me understand what triggered the disapproval. Also, she said that the long scrolling was one of the factors for the disapproval.

Now, if I had my own pre lander with a custom domain and I picked a custom affiliate link i.e., the direct checkout page link of the product and put it in the CTA in my pre-lander, those things above could have been avoided right? I mean I would have made a simple pre-landing without over exaggeration and over claiming and then link to the checkout page. That could have done, right?

Hey, one of my campaigns in Bing got disapproved because I direct linked the vendor's sales landing page into my ads after when I saw everyone saying Bing is affiliate friendly and I saw a guy in youtube direct linking i.e., putting the ClickBank affiliate ID into tracking template the website URL into the Final URL.

So, if I had NOT directly linked the vendor's sales page, my campaign would have been approved. I had a long chat with an ads agent and she actually said that that landing page has false claims from celebrities and over claims of weight loss without changing habits. So, these were the things that triggered the disapproval. She was very nice to make me understand what triggered the disapproval. Also, she said that the long scrolling was one of the factors for the disapproval.

Now, if I had my own pre lander with a custom domain and I picked a custom affiliate link i.e., the direct checkout page link of the product and put it in the CTA in my pre-lander, those things above could have been avoided right? I mean I would have made a simple pre-landing without over exaggeration and over claiming and then link to the checkout page. That could have done, right?
i also have the exact same question! Because I wanted to start with a direct link quickly, without going through the middle step of a landing page, and then saw someone else on affiliatefix had posted the same problem. direct linking was disapproved. guess safer to set up a pre-lander? any experts out there have any experience with this?

banners
Back