The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing page

Don01

Newbie questions -
1) Is AWS Lightsail a good place to host landing pages?
2) Is it possible to host multiple landing pages in one instance in Lightsail?
3) How easy or hard is it to learn HTML for landing pages compared to Wordpress?

Last edited:
I have not used it, but there are some good AWS services and features. Most of us prefer to have our own VPS's and some of us use dedicated servers as well.

For landers, you do not require to know WP or HTML, you need to have a budget for having someone build your lansders for you.

Get a good intelligence platform subscription, find what's working. The download the landers, give them to a freelancer to make minor alterations so they're not complete knock-offs, and upload to your own domains on your own VPS.

1) Is AWS Lightsail a good place to host landing pages?
Once you have managed an instance, it's more or less like a VPS only, so you're good to go if you know how to manage it properly to host domains on it.

2) Is it possible to host multiple landing pages in one instance in Lightsail?
That's exactly what I meant above, you need to know how to manage a server. You can install a free control panel like webuzo that can take care of your multiple domain requirements. It comes with an inbuilt file manager as well. If you are a complete newbie, you can hire a freelancer that can set your server up for a one time fee.

3) How easy or hard is it to learn HTML for landing pages compared to Wordpress?
HTML/CSS is pretty easy to start with, very hard to master it. That being said, if you have a budget you can hire a freelancer to make your landing pages otherwise you can learn yourself and tweak landers from intelligence services as suggested by T J Tutor. Even if you hire somebody, learning HTML/CSS has no harm ;)

For your server requirement, you can check this post of mine [GET] Free VPS for 1 year

banners
Back